2018/11/09 15:57:44
Wayfarer

Best channel on YouTube. This gal's been filming her drunken neighbor Billie for a couple of years now and putting it on YouTube. Her neighbor is constantly drunk, belligerent, and talks like she's from Uncle Jed and Granny's neck of the woods. Just crazy and hilarious.
2018/11/09 18:26:50
Starise
I have seen some of these before. This one is pretty tame compared to a few of the others. Not sure if this is all some kind of act or if this girl really needs help. 
2018/11/09 19:21:13
Wayfarer
I thought it might be an act at first too, but in this video as well as several others, you can see that other neighbors are battling with her too, and there was one where the cops showed up and berated Billie for a while, so she's apparently the real deal.
2018/11/09 19:28:30
slartabartfast
Well this is apparently a film starring a notorious drunk and narrated by a total ***hole. Whoever is operating the drone is a jerk, why not just take your toy someplace else when a confused neighbor is attacking it, instead of harassing her while the narrator eggs her on. This is the moral equivalent of bear baiting.
2018/11/09 19:36:53
Wayfarer
Oh please....
2018/11/09 19:42:36
Starise
YouTube is all about baiting. 
In a few of the others, if legit I couldn't have held it together with her. One of us would been moving out of there.
2018/11/09 22:15:33
Wayfarer
Billie is a selfish jerk. She's constantly stealing stuff out of all the neighbor's yards, damaging property, cussing out everybody. If a kid leaves his bike on the sidewalk and one of the wheels touches her property, she takes it and says it belongs to her now. It's no wonder to me why she's being filmed and made fun of. If anyone ever deserved public shaming, it's Billie. Not that she has any sense of shame.
2018/11/09 22:23:46
paulo
slartabartfast
Well this is apparently a film starring a notorious drunk and narrated by a total ***hole. Whoever is operating the drone is a jerk, why not just take your toy someplace else when a confused neighbor is attacking it, instead of harassing her while the narrator eggs her on. This is the moral equivalent of bear baiting.

Is that you Billie ?
2018/11/10 20:14:27
slartabartfast
If anyone seriously thinks they can attribute the unfortunate behavior demonstrated in this film to the star being drunk, then they are mistaken. Someone who is drunk to the point where she misperceives like this will be having much more serious evidence of balance and coordination problems.  Try putting your shoe on while standing on one foot while you are seriously drunk. Being a jerk is often the cardinal sign of a mental or neurologic or developmental disorder, and ridiculing people so affected for the amusement of others shows an unfortunate lack of both understanding and compassion. Fortifying paranoid ideation by introducing Big Brother fantasies is simply cruel, and cruelty practiced for the sake of your own entertainment is the definition of sadism. If anyone deserves to be ridiculed it is the person who posted this. 

This is not a snowflake issue, or a demand that anyone be politically correct. It is a reminder that while taking pleasure in the debasing of others is as old as the human race, compassion for others is as well. Where you decide to live along that spectrum is, for most of us, a choice we can make.
2018/11/11 02:18:27
SteveStrummerUK

She certainly looks less under the influence of something than someone who suffers from some mental affliction.

The tool flying the drone probably enjoyed pulling the wings off butterflies as a kid.

Unless it was staged of course.

Whatever the case, I didn't find it the least bit funny.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account