2018/11/11 03:57:47
Wayfarer
Unbelievable....
2018/11/11 10:23:35
Wibbles
What an awful person to have as a neighbour ... one can only hope that Billy manages to grab the camera from that cow and shove what the sun doesn't shine.

Just because you can film something and post it on YouTube doesn't mean you should.

2018/11/11 13:51:56
Wayfarer
Just because you're evil enough to defend an evil person like Billie doesn't mean you should. I know we're living in an age where it's become fashionable to call good evil and evil good, but placing yourself on the same level as perverts and crooks may not be the best idea kiddo.
2018/11/11 15:56:05
bitflipper
I was torn between laughter and empathy for the tortured neighbor's mental illness. I feel the same way about teasing cats with laser pointers. "It's a UFO, or the government". Sorry, but that's funny.
2018/11/11 16:33:09
Johnbee58
It's funny but it's also a bit scary too.  Imagine if somebody (or some organization) had a hot nut for you, they could really harass the crap out of you with these things.  I can also imagine some sicko installing things like sharp blades on them to do some real damage to somebody they don't like.  Don't laugh too hard.

John B
2018/11/11 16:43:40
emeraldsoul
Well, I think you'd have to get the whole context.

I've only seen the video Bill posted, and if that's your only snapshot, you get a picture of neighbors without day jobs torturing some meth-fueled redneck gal with Borderline Personality Disorder (perhaps?) who has mistakenly found her way into a suburban cul-de-sac, only to engage in a futile Quixotian battle with a drone and its extremely talented operator.

If you watch the rest of the other videos (as Bill has) it could be it's a more comprehensive look at her well-earned comeuppance for what an o$$h*le she has been to them all. For such baiting-by-drone to be undertaken, and for her willingness to psychotically engage in it, offers evidence that this is the case.

Still, if she is the crazy sad sick neighbor, I don't think I would choose to actively torment her, because escalation usually doesn't make crazy people more rational. I. Speak. From. Experience.

For those of you who are lucky enough to have never had to live directly adjacent to a psychotic neighbor, I say unto thee, do not judge he who casts the first drone.  

2018/11/11 17:27:30
Wibbles
Wayfarer
Just because you're evil enough to defend an evil person like Billie doesn't mean you should. I know we're living in an age where it's become fashionable to call good evil and evil good, but placing yourself on the same level as perverts and crooks may not be the best idea kiddo.

What the Dickens are you on about?

Don't call me evil. Don't call me kiddo.

And her name is Billy not Billie.
2018/11/11 18:03:44
Wayfarer
The woman is never without her jug of hooch. She literally falls down and / or looses a shoe in nearly every video. Her neighbor started filming her because Billie was constantly coming over and screaming at her, not to mention stealing stuff out of her yard and harassing her children. Billie is not psychotic. She may be a little stupid and a drunk, but that's not a free pass to bad behavior. I grew-up next to a house with 4 kids who were all in remedial classes their whole lives. They were well behaved. If all Billie has gotten so far from her evil ways is teased a bit by a drone one day out of her life, I'd say she should count herself very lucky. The lady filming never goes all the way outside when Billie is around because Billie keeps threatening to beat her up. Billie is nothing but a self-serving piece of dirt. She chose to be that way.

Billy is a boy's name. I ought to know. Just because the woman putting up the videos can't spell it correctly doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't.

Billy
2018/11/11 20:24:32
Wibbles
TL:DR
2018/11/12 00:48:45
Wayfarer
BIOYA
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account