2018/11/12 09:01:08
Wibbles

2018/11/12 13:32:18
Starise
Usually if mom and dad did their jobs correctly people with children like Billie, the problems have been dealt with early on, like way before school. If not, then those people go on to school with that attitude and usually run into a brick wall so to speak, There's always a bigger bully. Chances are if you didn't learn it early, you'll learn it in school. Not everyone lets you push them around and cuss them out. My school was particularly brutal. Coming in  with that attitude would have gotten you seriously hurt the first day. Apparently she has made it to her mid 20's? And still acts like an infant.
I have no degree in psychology, claim to be no expert other than living a lot of life. I've seen some of the other vids. If true it brings a bad name to the south through people like her. Most southerners would bend over backwards to help you and are nothing like this person seems to be.

The camera person seems very passive aggressive. I mean, just deal with it in a way that's more permanent. Either move or be prepared to document it all for the lawyer and follow up on a solution. 

I guess the other thing that I can't understand is she doesn't seem to work, yet has enough money to live there and pay the bills. Plenty of time to make a nuisance of herself. She needs to become involved in something constructive or just keep at it until it lands her in jail. If I were a  something would have come to a head by now one way or the other.

Something tells me this could all simply be a way to get YouTube plays. This girl has to see herself on video. Someone must have told her she's a YouTube item. She may now be getting some kind of a  charge from being a rude person. What a crazy world.
2018/11/12 15:19:45
jamesg1213
Regardless of who's 'right' or 'wrong' (how would you know?), whether it's 'staged' or 'real', I don't understand why anyone would want to watch that kind of stuff.

I thought the Victorians were bad for freak shows, we've got 'em beat hands down.

2018/11/12 15:41:37
Starise
I had to watch it to decide I didn't want to watch it 
2018/11/12 17:01:26
Wayfarer
Anyone who doesn't enjoy watching a belligerent drunk try to box with a drone must be one of those people who eats pizza with a knife and fork.
2018/11/12 17:29:55
jamesg1213
Wayfarer
Anyone who doesn't enjoy watching a belligerent drunk try to box with a drone must be one of those people who eats pizza with a knife and fork.

Yep. I did exactly that last night.
2018/11/12 17:55:38
emeraldsoul
Wayfarer

I would enjoy watching someone eat pizza with a knife and fork, while they were being harassed by a drone.
2018/11/12 18:26:29
Wayfarer
Now there's a video waiting to happen.
2018/11/12 18:40:24
bjornpdx
That drone pilot is pretty good.
2018/11/12 19:24:12
Wayfarer
Yeah, really. If he can't be seen, then he must be doing it from inside a house or around a corner or something, which makes it that much harder.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account