2018/11/12 19:56:51
paulo
jamesg1213
Wayfarer
Anyone who doesn't enjoy watching a belligerent drunk try to box with a drone must be one of those people who eats pizza with a knife and fork.

Yep. I did exactly that last night.

Pfft.....you'll be saying that you had it on a plate next.

2018/11/12 21:05:30
Wayfarer

2018/11/12 21:16:24
jamesg1213
paulo
jamesg1213
Wayfarer
Anyone who doesn't enjoy watching a belligerent drunk try to box with a drone must be one of those people who eats pizza with a knife and fork.

Of course. I didn't want to scratch the bonnet hood of my truck.
2018/11/12 22:24:09
paulo
jamesg1213
paulo
jamesg1213
Wayfarer

Of course. I didn't want to scratch the bonnet hood of my truck.

Gosh darnit. I wish I'da thought of that. I gone and scratched mine all up......

Next time I'm gonna get me some nekkid laydeez painted on it and then I'm gonna get me one o' them plates too.
2018/11/12 23:55:05
Wayfarer
I sometimes get the feeling I could sell a lot of pantyhose in this forum.
2018/11/13 12:01:47
Wibbles
I doubt you could sell a glass of water in the middle of the Sahara.
2018/11/13 14:15:43
Wayfarer
I doubt you could act like a man in a harem.
2018/11/13 14:33:56
Starise
Geeesh what's the world coming to when a man's pizza eating habits are called into question as a reflection of his character. Should we make a chart up?

Knife and Fork- Properly proper.

Folded in Half- Takes the easy way out

Licks the topping off first- Goes for the good stuff and doesn't care about anything else.

Doesn't eat the crust- Can't stay in the game when things get tough.

Eats only the crust- A very single minded chap who misses important details.

Flings toppings off in public- Possibly an unstable individual *unless anchovies are involved*. Otherwise seek therapy immediately.

Holds pizza in hand and eats one bite at a time- This is considered  normal by a few people who haven't been classified as normal.

Forces pizza into pie hole faster than you can blink- A candidate for future health concerns. Prolonged exposure to pizza might be threatening. 
2018/11/13 14:42:55
Randy P
I wish I could say this forum used to be a better place than this thread, but I'm not so sure. This much I do know though. Whenever members started making personal insults a moderator would step in and take care of things.
2018/11/13 15:26:09
Wibbles
I'm not sure there's anything too much to be concerned about in this thread. 

If you see this thread as an example that this forum used to be a better place, then you really haven't been paying attention. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account