2018/11/13 15:28:49
Wibbles
Starise
Geeesh what's the world coming to when a man's pizza eating habits are called into question as a reflection of his character. Should we make a chart up?

Knife and Fork- Properly proper.

Folded in Half- Takes the easy way out

Licks the topping off first- Goes for the good stuff and doesn't care about anything else.

Doesn't eat the crust- Can't stay in the game when things get tough.

Eats only the crust- A very single minded chap who misses important details.

Flings toppings off in public- Possibly an unstable individual *unless anchovies are involved*. Otherwise seek therapy immediately.

Holds pizza in hand and eats one bite at a time- This is considered  normal by a few people who haven't been classified as normal.

Forces pizza into pie hole faster than you can blink- A candidate for future health concerns. Prolonged exposure to pizza might be threatening. 

What about:

Keep that pizza away from me! Evil! Evil! Evil!
2018/11/13 15:53:19
Wayfarer
Randy P
I wish I could say this forum used to be a better place than this thread, but I'm not so sure. This much I do know though. Whenever members started making personal insults a moderator would step in and take care of things.

Most members of most forums are just moderators under a couple dozen usernames. I'm hoping this one is different now. (It used to be much worse 10 to 15 years ago.) The great thing about YouTube is that you can delete comments and ban users from topics you initiate. It would be nice if we could do that here. I shouldn't have to put up with children.
2018/11/13 17:54:09
Wibbles

Please feel to use the "Block Member" feature then you won't have to put up with children.

Or possibly the other way round.

2018/11/13 18:11:32
jamesg1213
Randy P
I wish I could say this forum used to be a better place than this thread, but I'm not so sure. This much I do know though. Whenever members started making personal insults a moderator would step in and take care of things.

It's OK Randy. We're famous across the interweb as a bunch of pantyhose wearing, unmanly, evil knife & fork wielding children.
2018/11/13 18:19:51
Starise
This thread is giving me an appetite for pizza. 
I like Hawaiian style. Pinapple, ham and mozzerella cheese. Yum.
Good googly ooglies.

For the record I do not nor have ever worn pantyhose.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I tried but the claws on my rear legs kept tearing them.
2018/11/13 18:37:31
jamesg1213
Starise
This thread is giving me an appetite for pizza. 
I like Hawaiian style. Pinapple, ham and mozzerella cheese. Yum.
Good googly ooglies.

For the record I do not nor have ever worn pantyhose.

I had a pizza 'Norma' on Sunday evening, Italian sausage, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, black olives & basil. Splendid.
2018/11/13 18:45:49
Starise
 I've never tried that . Sausage isn't one of my favorites. Probably has something to do with the way they make it over here. I'll try almost anything once.
2018/11/13 18:57:01
Wibbles
Starise
For the record I do not nor have ever worn pantyhose.

I've never worn pizza. Does that count?
2018/11/13 20:25:47
paulo
Randy P

This forum used to be much better IMO and personally I thought that the introduction of the mods was the point where it all started going down the toilet. I guess that just proves that we're all different.

Name calling is just sticks and stones. Who cares really? There's no compulsion to read threads like that if you don't want to. I've always found it amusing that most people here say they don't like the drama threads, but they always have way more views than any other threads. Sometimes more than all the other current ones put together. 

I guess everyone must keep checking in to make sure that they still object to it.
2018/11/13 20:29:23
paulo
jamesg1213

I had a pizza 'Norma' on Sunday evening, Italian sausage, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, black olives & basil. Splendid.

They really need to find a better name for that. 

It sounds like a pizza left over from the 1970's. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account