2018/11/13 21:14:16
Wibbles
paulo
Randy P
I wish I could say this forum used to be a better place than this thread, but I'm not so sure. This much I do know though. Whenever members started making personal insults a moderator would step in and take care of things.

This forum used to be much better IMO and personally I thought that the introduction of the mods was the point where it all started going down the toilet. I guess that just proves that we're all different.

Name calling is just sticks and stones. Who cares really? There's no compulsion to read threads like that if you don't want to. I've always found it amusing that most people here say they don't like the drama threads, but they always have way more views than any other threads. Sometimes more than all the other current ones put together. 

I guess everyone must keep checking in to make sure that they still object to it.

Everybody loves handbags.

2018/11/13 21:24:38
Wayfarer
Wibbles
Please feel to use the "Block Member" feature then you won't have to put up with children.

Please feel free to quit posting after you've been shown you're wrong instead of continuing to pester people like a child, even if you are one.
2018/11/13 21:40:39
kennywtelejazz
What's all the fuss ? 
Birds have been $hitting on drunk peoples heads and freshly washed cars for years .
The drone operator is a seagull . I know this for a fact

Kenny
2018/11/13 21:43:37
Wayfarer
Bjorn raises a good point though. If some guy is doing that from inside his house, he ought to get some kind of award from NASA or something. That's some dang good flying right there.
2018/11/13 21:55:58
Wibbles
Wayfarer
Wibbles
Please feel to use the "Block Member" feature then you won't have to put up with children.

Please feel free to quit posting after you've been shown you're wrong instead of continuing to pester people like a child, even if you are one.

Er ... really? I'm pretty sure that's not what's been going on here. But yes, OK if you like. I apologise unreservedly

2018/11/14 15:42:31
Starise
Wibbles
Starise
For the record I do not nor have ever worn pantyhose.

I've never worn pizza. Does that count?

This means you are pretty good guy. Either that or you have very fast reflexes. Probably both. I had a near miss once. I seen it coming at me the last minute.
2018/11/15 00:14:33
Kalle Rantaaho
Wayfarer
Just because you're evil enough to defend an evil person like Billie doesn't mean you should. I know we're living in an age where it's become fashionable to call good evil and evil good, but placing yourself on the same level as perverts and crooks may not be the best idea kiddo.

Anyone with full understanding can see that Billies behaviour in this video is not caused by drunkenness, something else maybe. IMO she obviously has rather big mental problems. Her body language is very similar to that of people with slight Down syndrome or similar handicaps. No matter how big a problem she is to her neighbors, she very probably is in need of professional help instead of this kind of cheap, lowlife harrasment. This said not having seen the other videos.
2018/11/15 00:52:57
Wayfarer
Kalle Rantaaho

Anyone with full understanding can see that Billies behaviour....

Which lets you out. AS I'VE ALREADY SAID HAD YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION KIDDO, Billie admits to having her jug full of booze and has it with her at all times. Or are you dumb enough to think that being stupid makes a person fall down in nearly every video? Yeah, apparently you are.
2018/11/15 10:41:03
Kalle Rantaaho
Wayfarer
Kalle Rantaaho

Anyone with full understanding can see that Billies behaviour....

Which lets you out. AS I'VE ALREADY SAID HAD YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION KIDDO, Billie admits to having her jug full of booze and has it with her at all times. Or are you dumb enough to think that being stupid makes a person fall down in nearly every video? Yeah, apparently you are.

Wow. Billie isn't the only one with a problem, I see. Professional help...
It helps some (not all). 
2018/11/15 13:24:37
Wayfarer
It didn't help you.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account