2018/11/15 13:55:16
Mesh
It's a bit disappointing to see our fellow forumites bickering over someone's bad behavior on a Youtube video. It's one thing to be passionate on something you truly believe in, but over a YT video? C'mon guys, I'm sure we can be better than that.  
2018/11/15 15:17:53
Wayfarer
A quarter million YT subscribers all happy to see this witch get her comeuppance, yet a suspicious amount of characters (and I think I use the term correctly) upset about someone getting what they deserve in a forum. Gee, one might be a little suspect. 
2018/11/15 15:22:44
Wibbles
Mesh
C'mon guys, I'm sure we can be better than that.  

Not me. 
2018/11/15 15:24:25
Leadfoot
Mesh
It's a bit disappointing to see our fellow forumites bickering over someone's bad behavior on a Youtube video. It's one thing to be passionate on something you truly believe in, but over a YT video? C'mon guys, I'm sure we can be better than that.  

Well said, Mesh.
2018/11/15 20:15:10
paulo
Mesh
 C'mon guys, I'm sure we can be better than that.  

You've seen the FSF, right?
2018/11/17 18:33:10
mississippi
Wayfarer

Best channel on YouTube. This gal's been filming her drunken neighbor Billie for a couple of years now and putting it on YouTube. Her neighbor is constantly drunk, belligerent, and talks like she's from Uncle Jed and Granny's neck of the woods. Just crazy and hilarious.

I've subscribed to this channel for over a year now. How billie has stayed out of jail this long is a mystery. There was an episode a while back where the woman videotaping her had put a bunch of stuff at the curb for goodwill and billie stole all of it. The woman caught her in the act and told her that goodwill was coming to get it. Billie says to her that she can take it if she wants to because it's on the sidewalk. Well, that's billie. All she cares about is herself and to hell with everyone else. She's a hoot to watch though. But that butch haircut makes me want to puke. I have no doubt she'll end up in prison one day.
2018/11/17 19:41:28
jamesg1213
mississippi
Wayfarer

Best channel on YouTube. This gal's been filming her drunken neighbor Billie for a couple of years now and putting it on YouTube. Her neighbor is constantly drunk, belligerent, and talks like she's from Uncle Jed and Granny's neck of the woods. Just crazy and hilarious.

I've subscribed to this channel for over a year now. How billie has stayed out of jail this long is a mystery. There was an episode a while back where the woman videotaping her had put a bunch of stuff at the curb for goodwill and billie stole all of it. The woman caught her in the act and told her that goodwill was coming to get it. Billie says to her that she can take it if she wants to because it's on the sidewalk. Well, that's billie. All she cares about is herself and to hell with everyone else. She's a hoot to watch though. But that butch haircut makes me want to puke. I have no doubt she'll end up in prison one day.

Yeah I just had a look at that one. Plainly staged and scripted. 

2018/11/17 19:57:56
Wayfarer
Plainly not had you bothered to watch more of the videos, especially the older ones where she argues and tried to literally fistfight several of her neighbors and has the cops come to break things up. Why make a baseless charge? Bit foolish on your part, commenting without the facts.
2018/11/17 20:16:43
jamesg1213
Had I 'bothered'? Life's far too short for that.

After 30 seconds I could see it's about as 'real' as Dog The Bounty Hunter or Pawn Stars.

2018/11/17 22:07:15
Wayfarer
Yes, life is far too short to get the facts before you speak. Everyone knows that.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account