• SONAR
  • I've returned to Cakewalk. Is this THE forum? (p.5)
2018/12/17 14:45:32
mkerl
No apologies for quoting - no quoting, no sense. Necessary to catch the meaning. 

Cheers :) 
2018/12/17 16:08:05
mettelus
Is all good. I certainly have had my fair share of thread derailments over the years.
2018/12/17 16:25:15
Blades
So back to the topic for the forum. We all look forward to its return with new users. Hopefully this will happen soon to keep things movinin a positive direction!
2018/12/17 16:27:11
mixmkr
My experiences are almost identical to Blades.  I find these forums still fun to read...especially "Larry and the deals"....  but I have to nod my head....oh yeah...that's how I feel too.

Lastly...the Presonus forums are ok, but they have short fuses and get defensive almost immediately...especially on FaceBook.  The Cakewalk forums have almost always been pleasant and nice.
2018/12/17 17:53:28
michael diemer
mixmkr
My experiences are almost identical to Blades.  I find these forums still fun to read...especially "Larry and the deals"....  but I have to nod my head....oh yeah...that's how I feel too.

Lastly...the Presonus forums are ok, but they have short fuses and get defensive almost immediately...especially on FaceBook.  The Cakewalk forums have almost always been pleasant and nice.

Agreed. This is a great bunch of people. I came back here daily even while using Reaper exclusively for a year, and even asked questions which were not getting answered on their forum (which is nother great forum), or just had a general question of topical interest. Let's keep it going.
2018/12/17 21:30:39
John
Right. I think this is one of the very best forums. It has the most helpful and knowledgeable people around. And as a rule some very nice people. 
2018/12/18 04:39:54
riojazz
My question was answered very capably in the early posts, so I have no objection that diversions followed; interesting reading.  To have Noel's comments is terrific.

2018/12/18 06:07:52
Anderton
This forum was always a selling point for Sonar because it provided a first-class support system. When I run into problems with other software, not having a forum like this is problematic.
2018/12/18 11:47:19
gargonknight
Blades never ment to be rude about what you said, I was puzzled because if you are the blades I'm thinking about you are one of the main reason I stuck sonar out. The tutorials for sonar was ace I too never had the problems you are having with cbb and I use the bcf2000 with cbb thanks to blades tutorial and it is married to it. I'm not saying studio one is any worse or better than cbb I just like the sound and workflow of cbb . Fl studio is quirky to some but I liked it's workflow but some how cbb has dragged me back and looks like I'm here to stay., all that said, dont give up on cbb blades
2018/12/18 14:14:59
a13xhp
I don't want to turn this post in a CBB vs Studio One thread but I will say that I'm testing Studio One 4 and I find it too similar to CBB to justify a 400$ outlay. Yes, it has a clearer and less-bloated GUI, yes it has a remote control app but... Personally, I don't care about chord tracks, harmonic editing and such.. Also, the Presence XT library sounds like completely crap. For me, CBB is performing great, it is free and it is been integrated to a nice social media with unlimited cloud storage. If Bandlab keeps improving the program I will stay for very long time with it. Although, I am looking forward to the new forum (a feature request thread with voting capability, Presonus alike, would be great @Noel).
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account