2013/04/30 22:42:55
King Conga
I'm trying to use the Drum Mgr to use both the sounds on my ext keyboard, and several instances of Dimension Pro 1.5. It works fine for the 1st instance, but not for the 2nd. The 2nd setup is just like the 1st. I recorded a kick (36), X-stick (37), snare (38) where the kick was using the 1st instance, and I tried both other voices on both the ext. keyboard, AND the 2nd instance of Dim Pro, but only the ext kybd would work. I haven't tried using separate tracks because I want to get the Drum Mgr working. Thanks, KC
2013/05/02 07:16:12
Glyn Barnes
I am stuck, because I am not sure what you mean by Drum Mgr. Are you refering to Drum Maps in Sonar? or is it some third party software?

If its the former the question may get more attention on the Sonar forum as it relates more to Sonar itself than Dimension Pro.
2013/05/02 08:07:22
King Conga
I'm talking about the Drum Map, which is called Drum Mgr in Sonar. I already put it in the X2 forum, AND sent the same msg to Tech Support. You're the 1st to respond to any msg. KC
2013/05/02 09:40:01
Glyn Barnes
I think the lack of replies may be due to the terminology. It looks like you are using 8.5. I can't see any reference to Drum Mgr in the help file or the menus of Sonar 8.5. I can find Drum Map Manager.

I suggest you bump your post on the other forum and mention Drum Maps.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account