• Software
  • Best Addictive Drums 2 midi packs? (p.2)
2017/05/22 00:06:44
abacab
Jakebake
abacab
As far as American Rock is concerned, I find it has a lot of similar patterns as you have noted, but so does Loud Beats.  They are useful if you like that style.

As for variety, I found that Alternative Rock, Heavy Beats, Dry Beats, Funk'd Up, and Percussion Beats have the most among the paks I have so far.  Enough to keep me occupied! 

Haha thanks! So I got heavy beats and songs, loud beats, and dry songs . I do like them all I think the heavy beats and the United heavy kit are definitely my favorite so far. How does the rock n roll pak compare to these? Or possibly even the metal ones

I really do like United Heavy.  That one is probably my favorite so far.  I'm not aware of any rock n roll paks, and I haven't tried the metal yet. 
2017/05/22 03:34:07
Jakebake
abacab
Jakebake
abacab
As far as American Rock is concerned, I find it has a lot of similar patterns as you have noted, but so does Loud Beats.  They are useful if you like that style.

As for variety, I found that Alternative Rock, Heavy Beats, Dry Beats, Funk'd Up, and Percussion Beats have the most among the paks I have so far.  Enough to keep me occupied! 

Haha thanks! So I got heavy beats and songs, loud beats, and dry songs . I do like them all I think the heavy beats and the United heavy kit are definitely my favorite so far. How does the rock n roll pak compare to these? Or possibly even the metal ones

I really do like United Heavy.  That one is probably my favorite so far.  I'm not aware of any rock n roll paks, and I haven't tried the metal yet. 

The RocknRoll one is just called RocknRoll midipak
2017/05/22 15:48:02
bluzdog
XLN runs a 50% of everything sale at least once a year. The last one was in October of 2016. That's a good time to load up on midi Paks.

Rocky
2017/05/22 19:54:36
abacab
bluzdog
XLN runs a 50% of everything sale at least once a year. The last one was in October of 2016. That's a good time to load up on midi Paks.

Rocky

Yup!  They just ran the sale again in April.  Loaded up a new Custom Pak with 3 ADpaks, 3 MIDIpaks, and 3 kitpieces for $63, great deal!!!

Just a tip here ... XLN will not sell the custom pack bundles directly to existing customers.  But you can buy them at resellers when they go on sale (or anytime actually), and use the registration code obtained with your XLN Online Installer to activate the merchandise.

JRR Shop is a good one to keep an eye on https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio-addictive-drums-2-custom
as well as Audio Deluxe https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/xln-audio-addictive-drums-2-custom
2017/05/22 20:11:25
abacab
Oops, just noticed that Audio Deluxe is offering a MAY2017 Coupon for 50% off on XLN Custom right now, but you have to log in and add to cart to see the sale!!!  So it's going for $74.97 ...
2017/05/22 22:54:28
Jakebake
abacab
Oops, just noticed that Audio Deluxe is offering a MAY2017 Coupon for 50% off on XLN Custom right now, but you have to log in and add to cart to see the sale!!!  So it's going for $74.97 ...

Yeah I just saw that! So even if I already bought the custom pack before I can buy that again and get the paks?
2017/05/22 23:13:50
abacab
I think you can buy as many as you want.  Each purchase provides a unique registration code.
2017/05/23 04:08:18
Jakebake
abacab
I think you can buy as many as you want.  Each purchase provides a unique registration code.

Ah wow ok. And so they will all just play when I open up addictive drums? I think the part that is throwing me off is it included the program
2017/05/23 13:29:17
Kamikaze
I've had 4 custom packs now, 3 from JRR and one from Audio Deluxe. So despite XLN site saying I can't have another custom pack from them, I have had no issues buying from a third party and redeeming through the installer. My last purchase was just a couple of months ago. 
2017/05/30 03:18:20
kson
it really depends on your style of music but I've found Percussion to be a great pack.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account