• Software
  • Presonus Will Have a Special Cakewalk Customer Crossgrade Price NEXT WEEK (p.2)
2017/11/23 00:11:24
vladasyn
Cubase would not support Melodyne? 

Is there VST or some other way to use Melodyne in Cubase? 
2017/11/23 00:16:06
Zo
vladasyn
Cubase would not support Melodyne? 

Is there VST or some other way to use Melodyne in Cubase? 

Yep in insert and then you make an acquisation of audio ....try it ijn sonar via fx bin you will understand and check it ...
2017/11/23 00:16:27
mritenburg
 Melodyne supports the VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in interfaces.
2017/11/23 00:25:46
vladasyn
I was just talking with Sweetwater sale person and he told me that Cubase supports rewire. Also there is crossgrade version https://www.sweetwater.co.store/detail/CubaseP95CG
2017/11/23 00:25:53
berlymahn
I love Sonar Plat. Moving over to another is not necessary for me.  I can create music forever with what I have.

That said, my only concern is that I have a way to re-authorize my purchased product if my computer dies in the future and I need to do a re-install.  I have hundreds of projects, many of which I want to re-visit and finish.  Hoping Gibson addresses that issue.

The Presonus Offer sounds really good, and actually am very grateful they are extending a hand for our business.  If it is sweet enough I may jump.

Also - I want to say that I really, really, appreciate getting to know some of you (Craig A. and others), and hope to find you again so I can tune in to your successes.  You have been a driving factor in the development of this product, and should be very proud.  Said it before.....this software and what it enables is one of THE best things in life.

Best of success to you all!

with regards,
Jim
2017/11/23 00:43:24
Kamikaze
Seems Studio One is favoured on this forum. Maybe with a big influx of Sonar, some of it benefits will be adopted over time, it seems they have a fair few similarities as it stands. And the extra income will allow greater development.

I'm happy to continue with Sonar until it's not functioning, I still have a long way to go with this program. I had 8.5, and didn't pick up X until 3 (I think, Maybe 2, but 1 was missed), so I feel no urgency, and this is much better that 8.5.

I don't want anther pay monthly program, so hopefuly Studio One doesn't adopt that. I think in all likelihood, I'll be waiting for their next major version.
2017/11/23 00:57:04
gswitz
Minutes before Presonus stops development?
2017/11/23 00:57:24
deswind
What is the midi like on the Presonus compared to Sonar?

Is Cubase better for midi and audio?  It was midi that brought me to Cakewalk from Mastertracks Pro - yes I am that old.
Thankful.
AB
2017/11/23 01:06:17
mixmkr
kinda strange just offering to cake users, if you ask me.  If was offered to other brands, it might not seem like a bit of strange-ness....but singling out Cake... hhhmm.
2017/11/23 01:12:50
mmarton
There already is a cross grade path (temporarily down) for all DAWs, the Sonar exclusive is a goodwill gesture to Sonar users looking for a new DAW. Nice effort in my opinion...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account