2015/03/21 05:28:00
LJB
I often have to import audio from clients - but unfortunately Sonar likes to drop audio onto existing tracks, and if you create a new track, it won't name that track after the imported audio.

How about a simple "Import onto existing track / Create next new track" option to simplify things?
2015/03/21 19:51:46
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Hi Ludwig,

I think this feature is already available (or I have misinterpreted your post?) ... but if I drag one or several audio files into the empty space below the track names in track view, Sonar creates a new track for each audio file, names the track after the audio file (and supposedly also honors clip start times from the export if that info is in the file) ...

Rob
2015/03/22 03:14:10
LJB
Hi Rob, yes, Sonar does that, but I'd like to see that feature in the File/Import Audio menu as I often have to import massive track counts from different folders (one folder at a time). That would just be a much cleaner and more user-friendly way for a large set-up I think.

Ludwig
2015/03/22 13:47:50
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
OK. Got it. Would be useful indeed :-)
2015/04/28 23:28:21
theheliosequence
If there are any tracks at all in the project, you can select the last one, but the first file it imports will be on that last file and THEN it will create new tracks. I also would like the option to add new tracks as an option so each one is named after the file imported.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account