• Software
  • T-RackS 5.0.1 update now available
2017/11/22 17:53:21
IK_Multimedia
T-RackS 5.0.1 update is now released and now available in your IK User Area

Release Notes:
- Fixed a problem which may cause some Windows users to not visualise the Standalone application correctly
- Fixed a GUI issue with the EQ-81
- Fixed a problem which may cause the playback to stop when double clicking on the clip
- Fixed a problem which may cause the metering suite to crash in Pro-Tools
- Fixed a problem with the parallel chain inside the suite and in the standalone version
- Fixed a problem which causes the Classic EQ and the Linear Phase EQ to not recall settings correctly
- Fixed a problem which may cause glitches when zooming in the assembly view
- Fixed problem which prevents the playhead from returning to the correct position
- Fixed problem which may cause OpenGL glitches with some GPUs
- Fixed problem which causes the Saturator X to not recall correctly
- Fixed problem which may cause presets to be saved incorrectly 
- Fixed problem which may cause incorrect visualisation of the VST3 version of the plug-ins.
- Windows dimensions and layout is now retained.
- The last selected export, import and project folder directories are now retained
2017/11/22 18:13:07
cclarry
Thanx Pete!
2017/11/22 18:14:17
IK_Multimedia
cclarry
Thanx Pete!

No problem!  I hope everybody enjoys the fixes in this update and can get some time in over the holiday (for those in the U.S. at least) to make some music.
2017/11/22 18:20:37
LAGinz25
cclarry
Thanx Pete!

+1!
2017/11/22 22:01:40
Thank you muchly
2017/11/22 22:28:26
BobF
Thanks a bunch.

I'm in the middle of getting Komplete downloaded via my 300 baud internet connection, but I am very happy to see window layout persistence on the list.  Can't wait

2017/11/23 02:09:20
Fleer
Thanks! Just download and install over the old juanita?
2017/11/23 03:09:55
msorrels
Doesn't seem to fix the missing line in the EQs for me and the line is now not drawing in the plugin.  So it has gotten worse.

2017/11/23 08:20:58
msorrels

Doesn't seem to fix the missing line in the EQs for me and the line is now not drawing in the plugin.  So it has gotten worse.

Still doesn't show in standalone, but still works fine in the plugin for both Classic and Linear Phase EQs for me.
2017/11/23 21:54:12
IK_Multimedia
msorrels

Please report the additional issue you are experiencing to IK Support and they'll be able to assist.  Also, please note that this update was a first update to knock out the "blockers" that were keeping people from using T-RackS 5 and as many as they could and they did their best to release a lot of fixes before the US holiday weekend (Happy Thanksgiving, by the way, to my fellow US forum users!).  There will be more updates coming as soon as possible.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account