• Software
  • T-RackS 5.0.1 update now available (p.2)
2017/11/23 21:58:33
Bajan Blue
Pete
Don't suppose IK are interested in buying a DAW Software manufacturer?? Most of us here know one that might be for sale
Nigel

2017/11/23 22:54:50
IK_Multimedia
Bajan Blue
Pete
Don't suppose IK are interested in buying a DAW Software manufacturer?? Most of us here know one that might be for sale
Nigel

;) nice try... Though I wouldn't mind living in Boston again.
2017/11/24 13:42:26
BobF
IK_Multimedia
msorrels
Doesn't seem to fix the missing line in the EQs for me and the line is now not drawing in the plugin.  So it has gotten worse.

Please report the additional issue you are experiencing to IK Support and they'll be able to assist.  Also, please note that this update was a first update to knock out the "blockers" that were keeping people from using T-RackS 5 and as many as they could and they did their best to release a lot of fixes before the US holiday weekend (Happy Thanksgiving, by the way, to my fellow US forum users!).  There will be more updates coming as soon as possible.

Thanks Peter.  Layout persistence is mostly working.  Good enough to take the major pain away for now.  I'll supply more details about 'residue' as I use it - which I'm happy to say I can do now.

Thanks
2017/11/25 03:24:42
fret_man
Pete, which other forums do you frequent, Studio One or Cubase?
2017/11/25 16:11:04
IK_Multimedia
fret_man

Mostly KVR and Gearslutz and occasionally the DUC (Pro Tools) but most other DAW users are on KVR and Gearslutz so it is easiest to catch their attention on those two sites.
2017/11/25 16:51:02
BobF
IK_Multimedia
fret_man

Mostly KVR and Gearslutz and occasionally the DUC (Pro Tools) but most other DAW users are on KVR and Gearslutz so it is easiest to catch their attention on those two sites.

All the older kids are at http://www.beyondcakewalk.com/forum/

2017/11/25 20:59:17
Fleer
Yeah. Fooking yeah.
2017/11/25 23:18:44
Grem
Thanks Peter! I see the last folder is remembered now!!

Fleer
Yeah. Fooking yeah.

Yeah!
2017/11/27 17:06:15
IK_Multimedia
BobF
IK_Multimedia
fret_man

Deciding whether I should come there as UIKG or just Pete.  Or both if that's allowed, and so I can let my hair down (unfortunately that's not literally possible any more with my more 'grown up' haircut) from time to time without being attached to a company :)
2017/11/27 19:21:24
BobF
IK_Multimedia
BobF
IK_Multimedia
fret_man

Deciding whether I should come there as UIKG or just Pete.  Or both if that's allowed, and so I can let my hair down (unfortunately that's not literally possible any more with my more 'grown up' haircut) from time to time without being attached to a company :)

I'm sure that both UIKG and Pete accounts would be OK
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account