2013/04/05 12:17:37
Stipes Vigilo
When I  got the Z3TA+2 update it came with the Free Mutant Expansion pack (10 patches).
But when I installed them Z3TA recognizes the folder but not the patches.
After trying a couple of copy to another folder and doing an import .fxb
I finally noticed that the extension on these patches are .fxp and Z3TA does not recognize them.

I've contacted support through the Cakewalk store about three days ago and the only reply
I've received was that they got my message.

Does anyone know how to correct this?
2013/04/06 01:56:31
wr
The problem isn't the extension, it is correct.  It is that the original downloaded zip file is kind of complicated.  Here is how I did unzipping to get that expansion pack to appear as it should - 

I right-clicked on the original zip file, and chose "Extract all" and unzipped it into an empty folder I made just for that purpose.  Unzipping it creates a new subfolder called "Z3TA_2_Free_Mutant_Patches".  In that subfolder are two more subfolders - "__MACOSX" and "Z3TA_2-Encanti-Free_Mutant_Patches".  Under the one called "Z3TA_2-Encanti-Free_Mutant_Patches" is yet another one called "! FREE MUTANT PATCHES.zip"

I right-clicked on that last one - "! FREE MUTANT PATCHES.zip" - and selected "Extract All" and for the destination I chose "C:\Cakewalk Content\Z3TA+ 2\Programs"  That did the trick, and those sounds now appear in their own directory from within Z3TA+ 2's browser and are usable.  

2013/04/06 03:16:56
Stipes Vigilo
That did the trick. Thanks!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account