• Software
  • Cubase - Installation paths (p.2)
2017/11/25 01:50:46
cecelius2
FYI--one thing about Cubase--it can take several attempts to scan all your 3d pty plugins.  I have a bunch and the first time you launch Cubase it may close, crash or hang during the vst scan.  This is okay.  Just restart it.  It may take a few attempts.  I found that it starts up scanning where it left off.
2017/11/25 02:08:56
abacab
Steinberg has a habit of pulling down their demos whenever a new version of Cubase is released, and then not posting the demos for download for several months after.  So v9.5 is out now.

When Cubase 9 was released at the end of 2016, I patiently waited for several months to demo it.

But seriously, just be patient, and wait for the latest demo to arrive.  Cubase version 9 had some big changes, and I'm sure that 9.5 will be even better!  No need to be in a rush, unless you just need to lock in a special "Cakewalk crossgrade" deal.  If in doubt, head over to Groove3 and watch some videos...

https://www.groove3.com/t..ials/Cubase-9-Explained
2017/11/25 02:25:09
lawajava
When I installed the full version of Cubase 9.5 Pro (made the move to Cubase after the Sonar announcement), the install process allowed for browsing and setting my target directory to install everything.

Maybe not in the trial version, but in the real version you can do that.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account