• Cakewalk Instruments
  • Free acoustic drum kit for Session Drummer 3 (including original patterns & samples) (p.3)
2013/03/07 19:20:14
chuckebaby
you posted the link to you tube not me. why didn't you post a direct link to the site?
let me tell you why you didn't, because my search of this link shows it either to be unknown or su****ious.

im telling you right now, it wasn't the midi, or the audio clips that are su****ious...its the site !!!! 

I wasn't trying to be a jerk about this but you've obviously blown this thing wide open now..
so ya, im sure everyone is going to be happy to go right over there and download your samples.
you didn't have to be like this.

first you got wise with one of our members who happens to be a very nice guy.
now your arguing with me(I happen to get a long with everyone, and be a very nice guy.)
so this isn't saying much for you.

2013/03/07 19:23:22
chuckebaby
by the way,nice job removing your post so the moderators wont see it.
2013/03/07 19:43:03
Dr.Beat
I, too, believe me, nice guy. I have no business on my website. I do not sell their products. We make them for musicians for his own pleasure. Did you notice the name of the FREE acoustic drum kit for Session Drummer 3? If we come out a commercial product, then we just will not advertise on the forums. If you do not like it, do not download.
You do a lot of good free drum kits SD 3 and NI Kontakt have seen? Thanks to this forum, many musicians and hear about us

If you have questions about the development of our free products and so on, then I will gladly answer! And from the discus at the Russian hackers and viruses, and we are so bad, I'm tired.

2chuckebaby "by the way,nice job removing your post so the moderators wont see it. " - I have no right to remove their posts. This is probably the moderators.
                       "you posted the link to you tube not me. why didn't you post a direct link to the site?" - I'm sorry. Not immediately understand. I corrected the post.
2013/03/08 08:21:20
Chregg
theres nothing wrong with the drum kit or midi files, in facr dr beat, any more kits to share, ill take them, needin to chill out guys
2013/03/08 08:27:06
chuckebaby
Chregg

theres nothing wrong with the drum kit or midi files, in facr dr beat, any more kits to share, ill take them, needin to chill out guys

we need to chill out ?
have you read this thread?

no one said there was, it was link that's been changed that was in question.

and more so I believe a vendor should be held to a certain standard, dont you agree ?
he said some inappropriate things and has since gone back and edited his comments.

that's the only problem I have.
2013/03/08 08:40:06
Chregg
yeah Charlie i have read this thread, its went from samples to the pentagon getting hacked, i downloaded that kit weeks ago, and no problems here
2013/03/08 12:00:03
Dr.Beat
Dear Charlie! 

What would you do in my place, when you took the time, made a free product for people and told them here on the Cakewalk forum. And then, reading your topic you can see that there is not a lot of posts about your product! Your topic turned to the discussion of some bad russian hackers, strange people and strange websites with viruses.
  I followed your example, and the same deleted some words that I spoke without thinking, under emotions. You do the same edit your posts?
  I already apologized to you. Should I apologize for something else too? Let's be friends!
 We are from different countries, we have different languages​​, but we are musicians and we have a common language - MUSIC!
p.s http://triggera.com/ds/50...eat-free-drum-samples/ - check this out! We are there. No viruses and strange links.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account