2013/03/05 23:54:15
OldNick
RATS! After I posted, it worked. Just reloaded the Element 1 file. SIGH Firstly I wish there _was _ a simple ADSR for Dim Pro and especially a release...however....after reading around, I found CC72. So I have a Dim Pro set to be first multi-timbral, with the statement that it will default Chn 1-4 for each Element. In Element 1 I have "1st Violins Legato down f", and in the second I have "Full Strings (small) sfz". No reason, just trying it out. I apply CC72 to part 2 and I get a release time. But when I apply it to part one, it does not work. This happens on any length of note etc. I have hugely different notes playing in each part, so there is no confusion. I can see the CC72 entry in the Event List for each track/part. I have made sure that each track is pointed to the Dim Pro and the right part (Track one to Dim Pro 1 and Track 2 to Dim Pro 2) . AFAICS see I have them set up the same except for the loaded file. SO why is it working for one track/part and not the other? Thanks for any help.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account