2013/03/18 13:18:35
redbarchetta
I keep wanting to upgrade my Z3TA+ synth up to Z3TA+2.1
I'm a rocker by heart. But, there's something about knowing I don't have the latest that is driving me nuts. 
Having said that, I do like a lot of ambient music, a lot of down temp hypnotic music... Maybe that's why I want the latest Z3TA... But then I think to myself, when, just when do you really think you will have time to play with it?  Not to mention, you already have the other two synths that came with X2 Producer.

2013/03/18 19:31:22
Genghis
LOL... I'm a rocker too, and I have more than my share of synths, but I had to get Z3TA+ 2 when it came out.  I'd probably dig a lot of the same kinds of sounds you are talking about, plus a lot of twisted arps and thick messed up bass stuff.  Throw some guitar over it and I have no idea what you'd call it, but it's fun to mess around with.

p.s.  I just noticed you are from Portland Oregon.  I've been in SoCal for most of my adult life, but I was born in Scappoose and grew up in Klamath Falls.  I'm still kind of an Oregonian at heart.  :)  My old drummer lives just outside of Portland and plays with several bands and fills in with a few dozen bands when they need somebody for a gig. 
2013/03/18 19:49:15
redbarchetta
Scappoose eh?  Nice!  I don't actually live in Portland, rather the outskirts of the metro.  But, nobody has heard of Sherwood, so Portland gives people a good idea.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account