2015/04/20 11:38:09
brconflict
So, there's a problem I've had since I first reported it in X1 or X2. When exporting Entire Mix, if you only have one track solo'd or the rest of them Muted, there's still the possibility, you might export a Muted track vs. the one you really wanted to export. For example, If I have Track 21 unmuted in a 25-track project, and I choose to Export Entire Mix (to ensure I'm getting that track with the bussing, Sends, etc. that I would have in the final mix), there's many cases where the last track I last edited or selected would be mixed down and Exported vs. the track that was unMuted. This requires a workaround of Shift+Ctrl+A to force all tracks unselected. I've had responses from other members that they've seen this as well and suggest the workaround.

Hopefully that made sense. If so, is there a way that Sonar can force Entire Mix to be just that? Platinum still seems to be unpredictable when exporting a single track unmuted in Entire Mix in that it Exports what it deems relevant vs. following the Mute/Solo settings of the mix. The feedback I've gotten seems to be related to whether or not a single clip is highlighted or not. I'm asking why should that matter if I'm Exporting Entire Mix?

But this still seems to be completely left alone, and probably not an issue? 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account