• Software
  • Has anyone ever come across an actual Trilian manual in PDF format? (p.2)
2016/03/15 17:13:56
MachineClaw
yeah I'm from way out in outer space.

never mind anything I have to say.  I am a complete moron and have nothing to add to any discussion as I have and am not allowed to formulate an opinion about anything.

have fun at the races.

BTW I am reading a PDF Trillian manual that I created from my online web manual and reading it on my iPhone, and the HTML manual is completely readable and bookmarkable on my phone as well as my iPad tablet.  what is so damn hard about that.

opps.  no opinions or statements, I am a moron and should just leave.  exit stage left. bye.
2016/03/15 19:36:10
sharke
Bottom line: a PDF manual is far more readable than an HTML one, I don't have to create a ton of bookmarks which I then have to delete later - Adobe Reader always saves my current position. I can read it offline. Most people wouldn't know how to create a PDF from an online HTML manual and frankly they shouldn't have to go to the trouble. It's 2016, every other piece of music software I own comes with a PDF manual that's convenient to read and there's no reason why Spectrasonics shouldn't put one out. It really is that simple - a fair complaint.
2017/11/21 21:48:16
dave007
i know this isn't particularly timely, but i just ran across this thread while googling about w/the same issue.
i've found the following. hope it's helpful to someone who might have the same issue.

EDIT
well, i've tried to edit my post three times  already, and the idiot server software keeps deleting the links. 
so unfortunately you'll have to soldier on with cut-and-paste.

append the names of the following files to your h t t p s : //

support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter1_getting_started.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter2_concepts.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter3_the_browsers.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter4_main_custom_controls.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter5_the_edit_page.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter6_the_fx_page.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter7_arpeggiator.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter8_the_mixer.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter9_stack_mode.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter10_live_mode.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter11_system.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter12_support.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter13_glossary.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter14_credits.pdf
support.spectrasonics.net/manual/Trilian/pdf/trilian_chapter15_legal.pdf

...and here a note to cakewalk tech support -- have your programmers do a better job, not all links are spam.
2017/11/21 23:24:09
JonD
I'm sure everyone's aware of this, but I thought I'd mention this since since no one else did.

Groove3 offers their "Trilian Explained" video by Eli Krantzberg.

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/trilian-explained
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account