2013/02/09 03:51:00
Tommyaleks
Hi all. I have a little problem with recording. I am using Sonar 8 producer and Fl studio 10. I have made a drum pattern in Fl and I want to record that in Sonar. I have manage to set up fl as a vst in sonar and I can hear the beat playing when I hit the play button in sonar. When I try to record it I can see and hear the track but when I stop I have no recorded track. I can`t see no signs of it recording ether. Can anyone please tell my how to set up this the right way. I think I have missed something here. I am new to this so I am not a pro. Thanks. Tommy
2013/02/09 07:32:03
dubdisciple
I would suggest going back and reposting this in the "Sonar Producer and Studio" section where it is more likely to be seen by someone who may have Sonar 8 installed. This particular section of the forum is geared more towards Cakewalk made instruments like Z3ta+, Rapture, Dimension Pro, etc. It's been a long time since i have used Sonar 8 and i recall instrument tracks changed when X1 was introduced. I'm afraid my info would be off. In the other section I mentioned I still see posts referring to Sonar 8 and thus i know there are some users in that section that could give you a simple answer.
2013/02/09 08:07:36
Tommyaleks
Ok, thank you. I have re posted it
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account