• Software
  • Is this AIR Loom II ??? (p.2)
2017/08/06 17:11:21
ZincTrumpet
Good point and actually I haven't tried it in any other DAWs.
I have a few that I can give it a go with - Studio One Pro, Cubase Elements 9, Mixbus 4 and Reaper.
Too many DAWs and not enough time, that's my problem. In fairness it says a lot about Sonar as I keep coming back to it as a stable and feature packed platform.
2017/08/06 17:22:07
abacab
Well if it's just Sonar, then maybe it needs a liitle "refresh", as in a clean re-install.  No telling what these frequent upgrades over top of upgrades could be leaving behind ... not that I'm against the constant improvements, but just sayin ... 
2017/08/07 08:17:07
sbangsair
Hi Guys,

Can confirm something very cool is brewing currently :)

There are some maintenance updates, also a major new version of Loom on the way and perhaps some other surprises.
We believe users of Loom should be very happy as almost all feature/improvement requests have been implemented.
More official details to be available closer to launch.

All the best

Simon @ AIR

2017/08/07 10:08:04
ZincTrumpet
sbangsair
Hi Guys,

There are some maintenance updates, also a major new version of Loom on the way and perhaps some other surprises.
We believe users of Loom should be very happy as almost all feature/improvement requests have been implemented.

All the best

Simon @ AIR

Thanks Simon, looking forward to the updates! 
2017/08/07 10:10:16
ZincTrumpet
abacab
Well if it's just Sonar, then maybe it needs a liitle "refresh", as in a clean re-install.  No telling what these frequent upgrades over top of upgrades could be leaving behind ... not that I'm against the constant improvements, but just sayin ... 

Know what you mean abacab, but it also does the same in my Windows 10 installation which is about as fresh an install as you can get (must get round to migrating completely one day).
2017/08/07 12:32:32
Fleer
sbangsair
Hi Guys,

All the best

Simon @ AIR

Great news indeed!
2017/08/07 12:52:38
Mesh
I'm also looking forward to the "cool brew". I was playing with Loom yesterday (via Midi Guitar) and just jamming with some funk/jazz backing tracks....was impressed with a lot of the Loom patches.

Thanks Simon for keeping us posted.  
2017/08/07 13:44:35
abacab
sbangsair
Hi Guys,

All the best

Simon @ AIR

Appreciate the update!
2017/08/07 13:47:14
abacab
ZincTrumpet
abacab

Know what you mean abacab, but it also does the same in my Windows 10 installation which is about as fresh an install as you can get (must get round to migrating completely one day).

Well then, one suspect left could be a corruption in the Sonar project file.  I assume that is where the plugin settings all get stored.
2017/08/07 14:09:18
Mesh
Oh oh, Abacab is assuming........
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account