• Software
  • Is this AIR Loom II ??? (p.6)
2017/10/13 13:15:13
abacab
2017/11/03 04:40:26
jazzyanne
Got Loom 2 but can not find Tapestry expansion presets. Anyone know how to do this? There is no installation for Tapestry, just preset file names. At least that is what I have. 
2017/11/03 15:34:23
abacab
jazzyanne
Got Loom 2 but can not find Tapestry expansion presets. Anyone know how to do this? There is no installation for Tapestry, just preset file names. At least that is what I have. 

Tapestry has been available as a free download from the AIR website.

Here > http://www.airmusictech.c...view/tapestry-for-loom

For Windows, you just unzip the Tapestry folder to this path > C:\Program Files (x86)\AIR Music Technology\Loom\Presets
2017/11/20 18:59:22
kevaquarian
ZincTrumpet
Nice find abacab. Looking forward to the update.
I have been using Loom, Transfuser and Hybrid a lot so any updates (especially free) would be welcome.

One thing that irks me slightly with these Air plugins is that whenever I use them on a project whichever preset I have selected gets saved as the preset - 1 (or maybe + 1, can't remember exactly). So when I load the project I have to remember to select the preset next to the one that gets loaded. Anyone else notice this or have a solution?

Hi. I found this thread while trying to find anything regarding preset recall problems with Loom 1. I can confirm that there are recall problems in Logic 10.3.2. It's also happening intermittently with Air Vacuum Pro. Very frustrating. Loom 1 is also now crashing on my very clean setup - I have had to remove it from my plugin folder in order to get the project to load ok.. I've emailed Air support but they have not got back to me in about a week. Hmmmm....
2017/11/20 19:18:14
abacab
kevaquarian
ZincTrumpet
I have been using Loom, Transfuser and Hybrid a lot so any updates (especially free) would be welcome.

One thing that irks me slightly with these Air plugins is that whenever I use them on a project whichever preset I have selected gets saved as the preset - 1 (or maybe + 1, can't remember exactly). So when I load the project I have to remember to select the preset next to the one that gets loaded. Anyone else notice this or have a solution?

Hi. I found this thread while trying to find anything regarding preset recall problems with Loom 1. I can confirm that there are recall problems in Logic 10.3.2. It's also happening intermittently with Air Vacuum Pro. Very frustrating. Loom 1 is also now crashing on my very clean setup - I have had to remove it from my plugin folder in order to get the project to load ok.. I've emailed Air support but they have not got back to me in about a week. Hmmmm....

I realize that these plugins are cross platform, but most of the users on this site are Windows based, so if the issue has any Mac dependencies you are not likely to get much useful feedback here.

If you don't get any satisfaction from the AIR tech support, you can check with the AIR Software Brand Manager, Simon Bangs, either here by PM to 'sbangsair', or visit the AIR Music Tech forum over at KVR Audio.  Over at KVR he is known as 'sbangs_air'.  He generally seems more active over there in the official KVR AIR forum, but he does pop in here occasionally with a product update.  https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=265
2017/11/20 22:09:01
kevaquarian
abacab
kevaquarian
ZincTrumpet

I realize that these plugins are cross platform, but most of the users on this site are Windows based, so if the issue has any Mac dependencies you are not likely to get much useful feedback here.

If you don't get any satisfaction from the AIR tech support, you can check with the AIR Software Brand Manager, Simon Bangs, either here by PM to 'sbangsair', or visit the AIR Music Tech forum over at KVR Audio.  Over at KVR he is known as 'sbangs_air'.  He generally seems more active over there in the official KVR AIR forum, but he does pop in here occasionally with a product update. 

Many thanks - it is curious that the preset problem appears to be possibly across Windows/VST and AU though. eh?

I'll follow up via the routes you suggest - thanks again for your reply and attention on this.

2017/11/20 23:22:31
abacab
kevaquarian

Many thanks - it is curious that the preset problem appears to be possibly across Windows/VST and AU though. eh?

I'll follow up via the routes you suggest - thanks again for your reply and attention on this.

No worries!  Hope you get it sorted!

I have the full AIR instrument collection and that preset problem has never appeared for me.  Overall AIR plugins work very well for me!  You are actually only the second person I have seen that has raised this preset issue.   

While there may be a quirk here and there, most users seem to be satisfied overall with their AIR products.  I won't say that AIR is 100% bug free, but as software products go, it's not that bad.  Great value for the money! 

There is also an AIR user community, but if you have a real problem, the moderators will usually direct you to the company support site.  But you can review common problems there.  http://community.airmusictech.com/airmusictech
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account