• Features & Ideas
  • In PRV, controller lanes are practically unusable -- please fix this. (p.2)
2015/04/03 11:55:49
cparmerlee
stevec
Voted.   I don't find the CC lanes unusable, but I really like your suggestions.

"Unusable" depends on your screen size the number of tracks and the number of controllers per track.  With the  improvements I suggest, the multiple PRV would be usable in almost all combinations.
2015/04/03 14:27:54
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
also not too happy with the situation ... voted to increase vote count and hope for improvement in near future
2015/04/03 14:55:16
cparmerlee
FreeFlyBertl
also not too happy with the situation ... voted to increase vote count and hope for improvement in near future

Let us hope.  There were some MIDI editing improvements in the original Platinum release, so it isn't as if the company is totally walking away from MIDI, but there seems to be a very strong bias toward wave processing rather than MIDI synthesis.  From my standpoint, I am using advanced MIDI stuff more than ever, as I find ways to improve my results and productivity by getting products like Finale and Band in a Box to play with Sonar.  And to be honest, the reason I look to SONAR for MIDI editing is because the capabilities are so weak in the other products.  MIDI editing should be a strong part of the DAW value proposition, it seems to me.  And considering Cakewalk's heritage, Sonar should really be the market leader in that aspect of the DAW world.
2015/04/04 11:32:39
williamcopper
voted too.   Have been trying to say this in many different ways, but it is the single biggest hassle in Sonar today (for me)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account