2015/03/28 11:08:45
williamcopper
General feature request: ANYthing that can be done with a moused menu be in the Keyboard Shortcut list.

Specific feature request:  Event List - Tracks - <NEXT TRACK>  and <PREVIOUS TRACK> are missing from the shortcut commands and I'd love to assign a shortcut key. 
2015/03/30 12:32:32
lfm
I also miss things you do - like scrollbar clicking at ends.
Looked for a shortcut to adapt Contour Express to a number of things - or I missed something.
2015/03/30 13:02:35
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
I agree ... and I miss basically anything that relates to the ProChannel (insert, replace, delete modules, ...)

My feature request from 4 weeks ago: http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3187377

But like the OP I think it would a big improvement if actions for key bindings were brought up to date to match all currently available features ...

2015/03/30 14:21:43
stevec
Not overly critical for me, but I think it's a good idea.

2015/03/30 20:00:43
icontakt
williamcopper
General feature request: ANYthing that can be done with a moused menu be in the Keyboard Shortcut list.

How wonderful it would be if implemented...
Voted.
2015/03/31 23:07:38
williamcopper
Glad to see this one is popular.  Would not seem to be hard to implement, just requires methodical procedure in development: you add a menu item, you must go to the key shortcuts doctor and prescribe a new command that can be shortcutted.
2015/04/04 22:17:07
Susan G
I think the "R" DAW has implemented this very nicely. Basically, you can assign a keyboard or MIDI shortcut to anything it can do, whether it's in a menu or not, plus you can create custom macros and assign those to keyboard or MIDI shortcuts just as easily. I think that would be a popular and powerful addition to SONAR.

-Susan
2015/04/05 02:35:12
gmp
I agree that anything that can be done with a moused menu be in the Keyboard Shortcut list. I especially miss Region FX / V-Vocal. This used to be available before Melodyne. I like to bypass the mouse on certain things that i'm setting up a macro on.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account