• Features & Ideas
  • Latency Detector - Improve Layout and naming for output channels
2015/04/05 01:45:56
Prophet
Cakewalk, I'm impressed with all the improvements, updates and the direction Sonar is headed in. For a guy who uses a lot of out broad gear with his Sonar DAW I would love to see Cakewalk add a latency detection algorithm into it's Sonar platform.

Also, I would love to see an improved layout and naming convention for output channels. For example AD2 has a sweet feature that automatically lays out all the output channels associated with a particular drum kit. If the same kind feature could be built into Sonar for any multi-trimbral VSTi not only would the set up be less complicated - it would be tremendously sweet!

Thank You.
Prophet   
2015/04/05 06:18:00
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
Prophet
Cakewalk, I'm impressed with all the improvements, updates and the direction Sonar is headed in. For a guy who uses a lot of out broad gear with his Sonar DAW I would love to see Cakewalk add a latency detection algorithm into it's Sonar platform.

There is automatic delay compensation for external inserts, please see https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=SONAR%20X3&language=3&help=Mixing.31.html

Delay Measurement. This control shows the last measured round-trip delay through your audio hardware. Click the control to initiate a new measurement.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account