• Features & Ideas
  • Ability to load Cakewalk projects recorded at different sample rates
2015/04/05 17:58:36
simbar1959
Hello, I am a Sonar Platinum user.

An annoyance (that I think I brought on myself) was configuring my Audio to run at 48000 Sample rate - silly in hinesight, originally I had it set to 44000. Of course this leads to a frustrating situation of having to reconfigure my device if I want to load older historical project stuff.

I can of course import audio into a new project that works fine - it would be so nice to be able to open my 44k project in the 48k mode - even if this was via some automated audio import.

Does this exist somewhere in the bowels of the program? is there a simple way to open\import a different sample rate project?
2015/04/06 06:26:02
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
I don't know if you would gain so much because many audio interfaces I know need to be manually switched to match the new sample rate (some interfaces even require rebooting the interface) ...

simbar1959
... it would be so nice to be able to open my 44k project in the 48k mode - even if this was via some automated audio import.

I believe, this is time consuming and dangerous ... I prefer simply to be alerted that the sample does not match. No way I would want some 50+ tracks with countless take lanes to be auto converted from 96 kHz to 44.1 kHz ...

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account