2013/01/18 15:08:01
Stampini
  Hi, I'm using Sonar LE 8.5.1.17 Windows Vista 32 Bit E-MU 0404 USB (external sound card) I'm trying to get the demo verison of Pentagon to work as a vocoder, without sucess. 1) I loaded an audio track 2) I went to the FX section and selected Pentagaon from Soft Synths 3) Pentagon appeared as a in the Soft Synth list under vstplugins 4) I created a midi track with some midi events 5) I made the output of the midi track Pentagon 6) In Pentagon "Voice Modulator" has been set to "On" 7) In Pentagon a preset has been selected which plays though the midi track 8) In Pentagon 2 x oversampling is "OFF" 9) In Pentagon Formant Filter is "On" 10) I'm running LE as administrator 11) I've looked at the Youtube videos and other posts When the play button is hit, Pentagon comes through fine but I can't here any contribution from the audio track. I have tried play back with echo on the audio track set to both "On" then "Off". Any ideas? Bob
2013/01/20 09:44:48
techead
Here is a Cakewalk tip with instructions:  http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/kb/reader.aspx/2007013086  try adapting those instructions to your particular set up.  Also, generally, a search online reveals a number of hits that may be helpful.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account