2015/04/02 11:26:22
steeldawnstudio
When loop recording it would be awesome if one could hit a button that rejected the current take and restarted the loop from the beginning. In the cakewalk mackie control help file it states that if you hit m1 and stop at the same time it will reject loop take but the feature doesn't work. I asked on the forum and it seems that this functionality does not exist in sonar. This would be very useful when comping a verse. As it is currently, if the vocalist(or other performer) flubs a take then I can either stop the track and reset manually or they can wait until the loop comes back around. Obviously if the mistake is on the first take the undo function is adequate. Hotkey combos don't work because there is no function to undo a take only record.  This isn't just about me not wanting to click a few extra times either it's mainly about getting a good performance.  I track a lot of vocals and those stops have a way of making even a slightly self-conscious vocalist get in their own head and lose their mojo. So adding this feature would be very helpful and binding to the aforementioned mackie control keys would be even better.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account