• Computers
  • New Thunderbolt PC Build - documenting the build Day 3 (p.8)
2017/05/10 18:23:27
interpolated
I kind of lost the point of it.

2017/05/12 14:06:18
Starise
I hate to say it. I think we have someone here with a dual sign on who likes to stir things up. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.
2017/05/12 14:08:42
interpolated
So does cakewalk.
2017/05/14 18:59:35
Sir Les
Starise
I hate to say it. I think we have someone here with a dual sign on who likes to stir things up. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

The heart of hearts....Love of life, is love of living things in harmony...who is not taming them..is surely shaming themselves.

Blow up the Earth , and care not for those with eyes to see, some care not of the other living things,..with weapons of mass destructions made, and tested beyond measure upon to cause a fire unseen burning in ...Other living things hating those who make these things be polluting much...and no care or ethic, they also feel, and they also live...if so we are on the right side or the left side...((what is insanity?))...and their value?...only he knows the value of life...is Love for it.

And those who only care for Money and things be made more for it...only show the garbage piles of shame as a test of mint...plus look at all the dead made of themselves, killing themselves, and making more dead via.....Stir that into the equation please, and ask the function of F doing it...is it good to do?.

2017/05/15 12:45:57
Sir Les
interpolated
I kind of lost the point of it.

Thanks for reading in....here in the end of the post, you claim no point was gained via doing, ..the reading of:

ask the heart tied to principles of Elements...is it good for all life first before making!

That is the point...and no lies, or cost put...makes it given onto all living a good thing made.

Use it well...truth, and it will come to be in the flesh of many making good be , and very good be again said was...is again given the necessities of life freely to all, and in all, all prosper life tending well!

2017/05/15 13:00:40
Starise
Thanks for setting everything straight Sir Les 
2017/05/15 16:57:04
interpolated
Ok
2018/02/23 18:23:28
CBJ
Hey Sir Les don't you have to go to the bathroom?

Hum! Maybe a vacation is in order!

I sure hope so!

2018/03/01 21:53:47
Sir Les
CBJ
Hey Sir Les don't you have to go to the bathroom?

Hum! Maybe a vacation is in order!

I sure hope so!

When I post...I am on vacation...but when I pre Ponder what is irradiated before, and after...taking flight to see the blue waters and prestin beaches, I'm told the fishing is now needing licence, for a fee, or a fine is issued if caught in a drag net for trappings.

And one said native, do not eat the fish...Fuka has polluted the Pacific...oh toshiba...what a Jap pan is cooking up now..beached on the sands...no room for my foot.

Perhaps...all people should take one...just to see, the birds falling down in numbers, and no nets or traps...sure makes me wonder...

Perhaps too caught up in works be you...not seeing the smog over the cities...beep beep....back at yah!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account