2018/10/05 15:07:35
Zo
Hi my dear collegues , i created this thread for us to have a place to talk specifically SOFTUBE plugins ,  so people can come here to ask , share , have fun !! 

Feel free to ask also for reviews and videos , if it can be done it will by anybody including of course me .

Cheers !
2018/10/05 16:10:41
Leadfoot
Cheers Zo! I have the Softube MixBundle. I love the Pro Channel modules. I think my favorite is the TSAR-1 reverb. I looked at others, like the Summit TLA-100 compressor, but it's just too expensive. I've also been looking at the Console 1, but I'm not sure it's worth the price either.
2018/10/05 18:42:51
Zo
I own console 1 and it s one of the best purchase i made ...sure it wasn t cheap ...but what pleasure ...the ony two thing to be aware is
1) cou hit if you plan on really use it on each channel ( witch is the best to control each channel daw features) but the default ssl is great in that regards and sounds just exellent

2) you gonna be puzzled between using it or you other stuff lol maybe frustrated ...

For the summit it s an exellent one indeed , and tsar is higly underrated for sure !!

Another killer is the Fet , i made an ultimate death match bewteen all my 1176 includin last uad ´S and it was a king ...
2018/10/06 14:54:21
smallstonefan
I have the Console 1 as well. Between Softube and UAD I've got just about everything I could want right in Console 1.

For creative stuff, I'm enjoying the NKS ready effects by companies like Waves. I have been using Komplete Kontrol and being able to browse and use VST effects right from the keyboard is so instantly creative. I'm manually building some NKS presets for some other VSTs that I want to use like this. IK's tape echo come to mind...

2018/10/07 02:25:55
Zo
Do nks fx have to be used in the komplete kontrol software only ?
2018/10/07 11:49:43
Zargg
I have had my Console1 for almost 2 years, and love it! I have the SSL4000 bundle, Active/Passive pack and Tilt eq as well as some UAD plugins. It's essential for my workflow. Wish Waves and/or more manufacturers would port their plugins over to C1. The integration in CbB and S1 is great!
All the best.
2018/10/07 15:17:46
smallstonefan
Zo
Do nks fx have to be used in the komplete kontrol software only ?

I think the NKS is just a file that tells KK how to use it, so no.

Also Zargg, you can create an NKS effect yourself for any VST effect; I've done this. It's not intuitive and I might sit down and right a guide at some point. I've done it with a few of my go to effects so that they show up in the KK browser. Even if you don't do that, you can still add the VSTs using the mouse and screen browser...
2018/10/07 16:34:09
emeraldsoul
One of the few things I'll ever go fanboi about is Softtube Tape. That is one useful plugin. It can make anything sound better.
2018/10/07 18:58:39
rejkmackan
smallstonefan: Is there a manual or guide already on how to create an NKS effect yourself for any VST effect? Or how did you learn how to do this?
2018/10/08 02:18:26
smallstonefan
rejkmackan
smallstonefan: Is there a manual or guide already on how to create an NKS effect yourself for any VST effect? Or how did you learn how to do this?

No, but give me a few days and I'll put together some instructions...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account