2018/10/10 20:55:18
Zargg
smallstonefan
Also Zargg, you can create an NKS effect yourself for any VST effect; I've done this. It's not intuitive and I might sit down and right a guide at some point. I've done it with a few of my go to effects so that they show up in the KK browser. Even if you don't do that, you can still add the VSTs using the mouse and screen browser...

Cool!
I just got myself a Maschine MkII (and in the process of learning it), and can do a lot of knob twisting on Waves (and other NKS) plugins there. But it ain't no Console1
Would really appreciate a guide, if possible.
All the best.
2018/10/10 23:30:33
RSMCGUITAR
+ 1 for tape
2018/10/28 13:58:11
Zargg
smallstonefan
rejkmackan
smallstonefan: Is there a manual or guide already on how to create an NKS effect yourself for any VST effect? Or how did you learn how to do this?

No, but give me a few days and I'll put together some instructions...

Any news to share about this?
Would really appreciate it.
All the best.
2018/10/29 00:35:58
2:43AM
RSMCGUITAR
+ 1 for tape

Softube's Tape is something completely different than the rest of the bunch (e.g. Saturn, Waves Kramer, Waves J37, etc.). It sounds like something straight out of the VHS era. It messes with audio quite differently than the others, IMO. Pretty salty at $99, but maybe it'll go on sale again this holiday season for 1/2 off.
2018/11/17 01:24:19
Zo
2:43AM
RSMCGUITAR
+ 1 for tape

Softube's Tape is something completely different than the rest of the bunch (e.g. Saturn, Waves Kramer, Waves J37, etc.). It sounds like something straight out of the VHS era. It messes with audio quite differently than the others, IMO. Pretty salty at $99, but maybe it'll go on sale again this holiday season for 1/2 off.

Have you guy's tried harmonics ? very nteresting and powerfull ,  stll need to test it further at the same time as Taupe from acustica
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account