• Software
  • Realitone Fingerpick v2.0 (p.2)
2018/11/09 18:01:32
msmcleod
Glyn Barnes
Purchased, downloaded and installed the bundle upgrade, its working fine except I don't see how to load the Nylon guitar.

I have sent them an email asking but has anyone got it working?

ZincTrumpet
Glyn, I don't have it (yet) but have have a look at the YouTube video at 4:50 ish (the link below should take you there)...

https://youtu.be/pnoTYqgbjUg?t=290 

Thanks ZincT - I was stumped on the Nylon guitar too.

Has anyone noticed that Fingerpick 1 now only plays in the left speaker, and half the samples are missing?

I made a backup of my original, so I can fire it up from the file browser if need be, but it's a bit odd that it breaks the old version.
2018/11/09 19:51:14
Glyn Barnes
msmcleod
Glyn Barnes
Purchased, downloaded and installed the bundle upgrade, its working fine except I don't see how to load the Nylon guitar.

I have sent them an email asking but has anyone got it working?

ZincTrumpet
Glyn, I don't have it (yet) but have have a look at the YouTube video at 4:50 ish (the link below should take you there)...

https://youtu.be/pnoTYqgbjUg?t=290 

Thanks ZincT - I was stumped on the Nylon guitar too.

Has anyone noticed that Fingerpick 1 now only plays in the left speaker, and half the samples are missing?

I made a backup of my original, so I can fire it up from the file browser if need be, but it's a bit odd that it breaks the old version.

Thanks, I am sure that's a different video to the one I watched, but that's just about the last place i would have thought to look!

Mine is working correctly through both channels.

I rather like the nylon with the 12 string scripting switched on.

2018/11/16 04:06:29
emeraldsoul
I have 1.0 is there an upgrade price that's better than $89? I see no info on the Realitone site . . .
2018/11/16 04:26:07
bjornpdx
Tom, seems like you should have received an upgrade offer if you have version 1. I was able to buy their upgrade bundle (which includes the nylon gtr) for $45. I'd contact them and ask about it.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account