2015/03/27 15:14:11
scook
letyourlightshine
scook
I can't tell if this is a request for revamping the FX Chain UI or asking Cakewalk to develop an entirely new amp sim from scratch or both. The title really needs to be a little more informative about the feature request rather than a statement of intent.

Its both,and the title is fine

The title has nothing to do with the topic. I can change it for you if you wish.

2015/03/27 17:01:51
letyourlightshine
scook
letyourlightshine
scook
I can't tell if this is a request for revamping the FX Chain UI or asking Cakewalk to develop an entirely new amp sim from scratch or both. The title really needs to be a little more informative about the feature request rather than a statement of intent.

Its both,and the title is fine

The title has nothing to do with the topic. I can change it for you if you wish.

OKie dokie you win
2015/03/27 17:06:03
letyourlightshine
Anonymungus!
   What a difference in opinion - I really love the sound of CA-X amp sims compared to TH2 Producer. Perhaps you are inputting too much gain LightShine? 
   Craig comes from a technical background in audio, and I'm sure he put many hours to tailor these sounds to perfection. I would imagine he is just using some template for the UI, and the UI is probably not his department. I mean, once you're done tweaking the knobs, you're not gonna see it much anymore, right?
   I am quite pleased with CW's recent updates. I don't really much care about the UI as much as the results. After all, it's all about the audio.
   You guys at CW are doing a fantastic job. Thank you CW, and thank you Craig!

Agin it was just an opinion,and i wasn't attacking anyone
2015/03/27 17:07:08
letyourlightshine
dubdisciple
A couple of them do lose the asthetics war, but it doesn't bother me at all. I think it gives them a certain character that reminds me they indeed were made by craig instead the result of some focus group that simply stuck his name on. Someone already pointed out his sims were meant to be unique,  so expecting them to sound like the usual suspects is unrealistic. 

It was just a thought
2015/03/27 17:07:19
scook
letyourlightshine
scook

OKie dokie you win

Thanks, I updated msg #1 to reflect the change.
2015/03/27 17:07:45
letyourlightshine
gswitz
Oh thought they were really creative and I have been using them. Especially the vocal one for pops.

Maybe Ill try using them more
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account