2015/03/19 16:41:23
BobF
Allow multiple (a minimum of two), simultaneous, zoomed PC Quadcurve EQ views.  An example scenario would be to have one each displayed either side/side, or over/under for a drum track and bass track in order to better facilitate the process of EQing them.

Here is the view I'm talking about in case I'm not calling it the right thing - two (or more) of these:

2015/03/20 09:04:08
dwardzala
I'd also add, leave the analyzer graph up when focus is switched to another plug-in window.  For instance, I might want to see what a setting change on a plug-in, like a synth does to the low end frequencies, but I have to re-click on the quad curve to get it to open up.
2015/03/20 11:27:19
stevec
One thing that I think would be needed for this is to add the track name to the flyout header.   That way you can see at a glance which flyout goes with which track. 

2015/03/20 12:57:26
BobF
Good point Steve!
2015/03/25 01:26:32
czyky
I'll see your request and raise it a notch or two. The option for either multiple single-channel EQ views OR a single EQ view that can show multiple (well, at least two) channels at once--for easy comparison of frequency overlap.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account