• Software
  • EQuivocate and Elevate bundle updated to v1.07
2017/11/08 14:42:11
TheMaartian
The update fixes a bug where the wrong patch was selected using the browser. Download from your Eventide account.
2017/11/08 15:08:46
ZincTrumpet
Thanks for the heads-up TM.
2017/11/08 15:15:18
TheSteven
You can download Elevate bundle it here:
https://www.eventideaudio...oduct/10599/installers
or if you just have EQuivocate here:
https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/product/10598/installers
2017/11/08 17:03:20
ZincTrumpet
Thanks TS.

I started off with the free version of Equivocate and then demo'd Elevate before upgrading to the full bundle.
This did leave my iLok in a bit of a mess with the bundle shown as locked and I noticed in my Eventide account that the full bundle was shown as pending. It seems that it was waiting for me to surrender the free Equivocate license before activating the one included in the bundle. After doing this I now have the full bundle activated. 

2017/11/08 17:12:36
TheMaartian
ZincTrumpet
Thanks TS.

I started off with the free version of Equivocate and then demo'd Elevate before upgrading to the full bundle.
This did leave my iLok in a bit of a mess with the bundle shown as locked and I noticed in my Eventide account that the full bundle was shown as pending. It seems that it was waiting for me to surrender the free Equivocate license before activating the one included in the bundle. After doing this I now have the full bundle activated. 

Strange. When I installed the Elevate bundle, the surrendering of the free EQuivocate license was part of the install process. All I had to do was run the iLok manager and authorize the bundle to my PC. The surrendered license showed up as such.
2017/11/08 18:39:39
ZincTrumpet
Hmmm, not sure what happened here. Did/do you still have the bundle demo showing in your iLok account TM? 
2017/11/08 19:30:51
TheMaartian
I installed the free EQuivocate plugin, and then the paid bundle. I never installed the demo of the bundle. The installation process of the bundle did all of the work. The EQuivocate license now shows up under "All" and "Unavailable".

Note that the H910 Native license is unused, since that plugin is part of the H910 Bundle I purchased some time ago. It came as part of the PreSonus free plugin suite for owners of any audio interface. I picked it up because it was a bundled installer with 2016 Stereo Room. I was happy to see that the licenses were separate so I can update 2016 Stereo Room separately.
2017/11/08 19:41:21
ZincTrumpet
Ok thanks. It must have been something to do with upgrading from the demo.

I had to re activate Elevate when Sonar scanned it again after surrendering the free equivocate license but both seem to work fine.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account