2014/10/21 02:49:54
YouDontHasToCallMeJohnson
Flat PAN gadget instead of knob

knobs are like cool, but way too retro for comfort

Flat, is quicker!

And I want style/color adjustments similar to the Melda products.
2014/10/21 06:12:57
Loptec
Or even better. Getting to choose how you want the controllers to look.. :)

I'd really love to be able to replace bitmaps and stuff in Sonar, the way it's possible in in Kontakt and Reaktor! :)

Just think how happy this would make all Sonar users! :) The ones who don't like it could just stick with the original UI. But if you don't like a particular knob, fader or background you could create your own. And users could be able to upload and share their creations on the forum.. .. ...Yeah, I know.. I'm a dreamer.. :P
2014/10/21 12:10:40
stevec
Duckbar?   http://www.sonarmods.com/sonarmods/forum/index.php?board=9.0

Yeah, I'd like a native version of this too.   
2014/10/21 23:44:25
thanks for understanding
2015/01/27 20:08:39
bimp
2015/01/28 11:41:12
Dave Modisette
I like the flat sliders because they take up less screen space which means I can see more stuff and the width of the tracks in the console could be a little narrower and I could see more tracks per screen in the console view.

However, it's all about touch screen GUI, it seems so I won't get my hopes up.
2015/03/18 00:38:07
As discussed in other threads:
It looks way cool to have hardware replicated on the screen. But most often it is just way stupid when using a mouse. And for quick verification of what is happening where.

Recent review in Tape OP about plugins that have basic easy interfaces. I will find reference when more awake.
2015/03/18 02:01:55
Kamikaze
With pan a slider would be naturally a horizontal slider.
Is there enough room in narrow view for this. or would it be knobs for narrow, slider for wide
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account