2015/03/12 03:20:19
lfm
Agree - #1 that functionality is in place - fine tune in time

Custom module and mix recall was what drove me back to Sonar - and not having to wait full year cycles for anything to happend. Compact view of custom module is really good thinking - why waste so much space all the time.
2015/03/12 09:04:42
stevec
Yeah, I noticed you (and the pup) back in the neighborhood with the Platinum release.   Welcome back! 

PS.... I usually have the Control Bar in compact mode as well.  Love having the tools available if needed while using minimal space.   Cakewalk is really getting somewhere with SPlat, and quickly.  

2015/03/14 15:42:34
williamcopper
Good idea.   I use key commands for select cal programs all the time, but it might be nice occasionally to mouse click rather than try to remember the key for some lesser used programs.  
2015/03/15 15:47:30
Susan G
Hi-

Two quick additional things:

1. I'd like to be able to double-click on a module's gripper to rotate through sizes (or maybe better, click with different modifier keys for different sizes.)

One reason for this relates to what I posted here http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3190473 about the Event Inspector not updating properly when it's collapsed. I'd like to be able to change the size more quickly. Since it's not inspecting the selected event when it's collapsed, it serves no purpose in that state.

So my second quick additional thing is:

2. Update the Event Inspector to reflect the selected event when it's popped up from a collapsed state.

Thanks-

-Susan
2015/03/16 10:36:13
BassDaddy
I would like to be able to assign colors. That would help a lot in reduced view.  I love the Custom module, so handy if you already have the mouse in your hand.
2015/03/19 09:33:27
icontakt
stickman393
I've been told by Cakewalk - Noel.B if I recall correctly - that the command selection implementation in the custom module is temporary / interim; and we will see a better one in a future update.

Great news. And I'm still hoping to be able to assign the "ASIO Panel" button there.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account