2015/03/04 10:45:29
lfm
It could very well be an hierarchy of hiding - hide muted clips, hide muted take lanes - hide muted tracks and maybe even hide muted track folders.

Both from menu and track manager.

And maybe options for screensets. A settings dialog and have such options there too.
2015/03/04 12:58:15
brundlefly
Susan G
brundlefly
I submitted this as a Feature Request some time ago. But rather than making it an option I proposed that the existing option to Hide Muted Clips should just automatically include lane muting.

I'm for it in any case.

Hi Dave-

I can't find your FR to add my vote. Whether it's a separate option or not, I'd really like to see this implemented. It doesn't make sense to me that we have to mute a lane *and* mute all the clips in it to avoid seeing them.

Thanks-

-Susan

"some time ago" was before the FR forum existed so there's nothing to be found here. As for the hierarchy of "mutedness" I think I'd prefer to just keep it simple: If I can't hear it don't show it when the "Hide Muted Events" box is checked.
2015/03/08 23:55:08
Susan G
brundlefly

"some time ago" was before the FR forum existed so there's nothing to be found here. As for the hierarchy of "mutedness" I think I'd prefer to just keep it simple: If I can't hear it don't show it when the "Hide Muted Events" box is checked.

Hi Dave-

Okay, understood. Yes, I absolutely agree that if it's muted it shouldn't be shown when "Hide Muted" is checked.

Thanks-

-Susan
2015/03/17 05:33:40
theheliosequence
This would be nice!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account