2015/03/12 19:00:00
Paw
I would like to improve the midi editing. Instead CAL  should be midi menu. Tempo editing should be like automation (ultimately). And one browser for all softsyth sounds with categories, instead loading each synth and searching all the day. This would be great.
So, these are the things for songwriters, and very, very useful timesavings.
2015/03/14 11:49:50
williamcopper
You can 'draw' tempo in the tempo track, (<V>iew, <Tempo>) that's a useful feature.    One thing you can't do with tempo is make all tempo marks in a selected range less or greater by a fixed amount or a percentage, that would be good.   If part of your message was dissing "CAL", heaven forfend.  It is the ONLY reason I'm still struggling to use x3 effectively.
2015/03/16 16:57:59
Paw
I know, I can draw tempo in TV, but it's not the same as automation lane with nodes that I can move freely right-left and down-up. And then I could change all tempo marks in a selected range. In x3 I can do it by process-fit to time, and check "Change tempo map", but it's not as intuitive as automation lane.
About CAL: CAL is needed, I use this, but I would rather have these features on the menu ( like Cubase ). It's easier. I do not use very advanced scripts, just vel compress, legato, and few others. So, this basic funktion in menu, for me
2015/03/16 18:47:50
stevec
Having a tempo "automation lane" has been requested before.   I think it'd be a great addition though, so I'm OK voting again.     

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account