2015/03/13 14:33:47
stac
When I set up a new session from a template, it takes a lot of time to rename all tracks, because I cannot simply tab through the track headers but have to use the mouse and set the focus manually for each and every track before I can edit the label.

A minor change like this would be a BIG improvement in usability IMO, especially for those who create a lot of sessions.
2015/03/13 14:58:46
FidelityMusic
You can name tracks without touching your mouse at all.

Here, naming 24 tracks "Test" in under a minute, (not perfect by any means): http://screencast.com/t/nWyIHjdnRxG
2015/03/13 19:58:11
tparker24
stac
When I set up a new session from a template, it takes a lot of time to rename all tracks, because I cannot simply tab through the track headers but have to use the mouse and set the focus manually for each and every track before I can edit the label.

Right, TAB won't do it.  BUT, once you are focused on a control (e.g. track name) you can use the down/up arrow keys, to go to that control in the next/previous track ... which works just like you want TAB to.
2015/03/14 04:15:27
stac
Thanks, that does help. It's not as comfortable as the TAB key (because the cursor keys aren't as close), but definitely much better than using the rat. :)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account