• Software
  • Reaper updated to v5.60 (p.2)
2017/10/25 14:27:15
Resonant Serpent
kitekrazy1
BobF
bapu
From the vids I've watched Reaper is really deep.

I find the UI kind of funky though. Not my cuppa but if I had to I'm sure I could get into it.

The default UI is unusable for me.  Fortunately, the theme support is top notch and there are some very generous folks that have made great themes for Reaper.  Add your own custom toolbar and it gets pretty slick.  This is the way mine looks:

How so?  I don't find it much different than other DAWs.  Is that what that theme looks like?  It almost looks like a video editor.

That's part of the appeal. It's ALSO a video editor. Not as slick as something like Vegas, but definitely well functioning.
2017/10/27 23:30:51
kennywtelejazz
Oh Man , your screen shots of Reaper look nice Bob !

I dibble and dabble in Reaper  . Overall I'm very impressed with Reaper .
When it comes to using Reaper I'm a Kenny , but I'm no Kenny Gioia . At least when I talk I sound just like him

Kenny

2017/10/28 02:01:52
BobF
kennywtelejazz

https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1719/Imperial_LCS-mod_v2.zip is the theme in the shots above.  Same guy has a few really nice ones freely available.  Search the stash for 'LCS'

2017/10/28 09:59:23
kennywtelejazz
BobF
kennywtelejazz

https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1719/Imperial_LCS-mod_v2.zip is the theme in the shots above.  Same guy has a few really nice ones freely available.  Search the stash for 'LCS'

Hi Bob , thanks for the download link  Looks pretty nice on my lap top  .I couldn't find the input monitoring on it so I had to switch back and forth between it and a theme I knew a little bit more about
Well after being sick for weeks at least I'm working my way back to playing again ...

Oh BTW people another Reaper update came out today 5.61 . hhhmmm that was fast .

all the best,

Kenny

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account