• Software
  • Syntheway releases GuitarTempus - Virtual Guitar VST Instrument for Windows
2017/10/26 17:29:35
cclarry
Syntheway has announced the release of GuitarTempus, a virtual guitar sample-based instrument for Windows (VST).
Features:
  • Mode Selector to change between the following guitars:
    1. Nylon String Acoustic Guitar.
    2. Steel String Acoustic Guitar.
    3. Twelve String Acoustic Guitar.
    4. Semi Acoustic Hollow Body Electric Guitar (Clean Sound).
    5. Electric Guitar (Clean Sound).
  • Tremolo Section: Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset.
  • ADSR envelope generator.
  • Multi-mode filter.
  • Glide (Portamento) control.
  • MIDI automation.
Price: $36.90.

Read more at syntheway.com  
2017/10/27 12:36:41
bitflipper
When I try to listen to the top demo song it says "This upload is unavailable in your country
due to licensing restrictions."

This is apparently due to their use of MixCloud for hosting audio files, which collects royalties for plays and therefore has to abide by agreements with various countries. In the US, that means no more than 3 plays in a 2-week period. Bizarre. Choosing MixCloud was a big mistake on their part; probably why everybody else uses SoundCloud.

Fortunately, other demo songs are playable, and present the product in a modestly positive light. Not particularly realistic-sounding, but passable in a mix.
2017/10/27 15:08:21
Bajan Blue
I use to use Daniel's stuff quite a bit years ago  - I still have some of his stuff loaded and use it occasionally - he is a nice guy - but his stuff is only 32bit  - If you do get this I always found on 64bit systems it ran best using JBridge.
Nigel

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account