• Software
  • Toontrack announce Rock Foundry SDX
2017/10/27 16:04:52
cclarry
Available Nov 21st

METAL MONTH IS NEAR.

As usual, each year in November, we host a month-long celebration dedicated to metal. Hot on the heels of the Superior Drummer 3 release, this year is all about drums. We’ll be treating you to weekly releases, with a very special one crowning the end of the month: the first SDX expansion for Superior Drummer 3.

Drumroll…
We are beyond excited to announce November 21 as the official release date for The Rock Foundry SDX by Bob Rock.
Stay tuned in November for more releases, deals and happenings. November is Metal Month.
READ MORE
2017/10/27 19:36:18
Bajan Blue
did you see the size of the SDX expansion - 65Mg!!!!! I thought after the Superior Drummer 3 download perhaps we start to need to think of getting just a dedicated HD jus for Toontrack stuff
2017/10/27 20:26:22
cclarry
I believe you meant "Gigabytes" and YES we do!
2017/10/27 20:59:58
BassDaddy
That isn't the biggest one. I remember the Progressive being over 80 GB. That's nearly 2 years old and no sale yet. It will be this November. Did you get it yet Lars?
2017/10/27 21:31:11
Bajan Blue
opps yes, Gb, my bad!!!!
2017/10/28 01:01:10
Leee
BassDaddy
That isn't the biggest one. I remember the Progressive being over 80 GB. That's nearly 2 years old and no sale yet. It will be this November. Did you get it yet Lars?

I own the Progressive SDX, but recently uninstalled it after upgrading to Superior Drummer 3.  (I had to make some room on my secondary hard drive).  I have a whole bunch of SDX addons, as well as dozens and dozens of MIDI packs of all different styles of rock.

I used to just automatically buy anything new that Toontrack came out with, but now I'm being more selective and asking myself do I really need this?   My Toontrack collection of EZDrummer and Superior Drummer software is WAY more than enough for me to create a virtually unlimited number of songs and styles.  So I'll check out the new Rock Foundry SDX, but unless it offers something different and unique from what I already have, I'll have to say "no thanks".
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account