2012/09/10 14:43:29
LindyK
  Hi, I downloaded a remix kit from itunes. I want to come close to the original so i can learn the different synths and Sonar. After this, I hope to make it more my own. There is this synth sound that I am having troubles replicating. Hopefully you can hear it at this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s...ja621y/MLG%20Synth.mp3 Some of the sounds in this song I was able to find a similar sound preset in Pentagon, but I for some reason think that z3ta is the right one for this. I don't ask someone to make it for me, but a little advice where to start would be very much appreciated. Another question, is what is this called this particular sound? A stab or hit? I think I know how to do the end of it, but the beginning has a particular quality, and loud. I am having troubles finding anything similar. I appreciate any help. Kind regards, Lindy P.S. How do I do line breaks? :)
2012/09/18 12:35:09
Mystic38
sounds like a multi-sawtooth, set the amp adsr for decay and zero sustain then put envelope on pitch then add delay and reverb fx..
2012/09/18 14:18:18
scook
For line breaks use a browser other than firefox or add <br> to insert line breaks.
2012/09/19 10:38:18
chad
scook

For line breaks use a browser other than firefox or add <br> to insert line breaks.

Yeah this forum and firefox is the pits...  :(
2012/09/19 14:08:04
scook
Agreed, I still use it but having to insert HTML tags by hand and removing same when editing posts ain't ideal.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account