• Software
  • Coming Soon - Voices of Gaia (for Kontakt Player) - $99 upgrade from single Gaia library (p.2)
2017/10/24 13:48:24
Ham N Egz
It was too good of a deal I pulled the trigger on the Bundle
2017/10/24 16:00:13
Ham N Egz
And it is taking FOREVER to download, im on a 2+ gig pipe
painfully slow
maybe everybody is taking advantage of the sale
2017/10/25 02:03:47
Fleer
Yeah, took a long time, just hang in there.
2017/10/25 11:46:51
Ham N Egz
Fleer
Yeah, took a long time, just hang in there.

finally finished Fleer, and I just had enough time to authorize voices of gaia into Kontakt and piddle with it,,
I am impressed , not your bread and butter for sure but I can already hear some projects with it in there
2017/10/25 12:55:32
SmokeyJ628
Ham N Egz

Do you get separate serial numbers for each product or is it one serial number?  
2017/10/25 13:19:48
Mesh
How does this compare to Realitone's Realivox Ladies?
2017/10/25 16:36:19
Ham N Egz
SmokeyJ628
Ham N Egz

Do you get separate serial numbers for each product or is it one serial number?  

Separate numbers for each product thats how it downloads thru the contunia app and how its registered in NI

Download:

To download your libraries, please install the latest version of the Continuata Connect installer for PC or OSX by clicking here: http://www.soundiron.com/connect

1. After installing Connect, launch it and paste your first serial number into the Download Code box. Please download and install these products one at a time.

2. Next, press the Download button and select the location on your hard drive where you want to install this library.

3. Once you begin downloading, please allow Connect to completely finish downloading and installing all files before you open or move them. When the Installed status message is displayed next to all file parts in the Connect app window, your new library will be ready to activate in Native Access and import into Kontakt.

4. Repeat this process until all libraries are installed.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account