2017/10/24 00:09:25
Jesse Screed
Does this bad girl ever go on sale?

Jesse Q. Screed
2017/10/24 00:16:38
scook
Yes, IIRC it was 50% off during end of Nov or Dec sale. I believe it was a little less than the MTotalBundle which was also on sale at the time. MTotalBundle includes MXXX, all the other effects and any effects released the future.

2017/10/24 01:56:12
Chandler
You can also buy MXXX Core. You can activate the various fx when you buy them. For example if you buy MChorusMB you can activate the chorus module in MXXX. That might be cheaper if yoy don’t need all the fx or if you don’t have the money all at once. MXXXCore goes on sale fairly often.
2017/10/24 11:14:13
Jesse Screed
Thanks for the advice.  I will need to pay more attention to the Melda emails and the 50% off. 

Chandler, that is a great idea, to get MXXX Core.  I will investigate that some more. 

What are the plugs that you two find to be great tools for your workshop?

Jesse Q. Screed
2017/10/25 12:14:22
Grem
Jesse Screed

What are the plugs that you two find to be great tools for your workshop?

Jesse Q. Screed

I think all of Melda's plugins are great. I have some of their comps and EQ's that, feature wise, remain in a class all their own.

I got the Free Bundle (years ago) that I paid for soon after I got it because I felt that they were really good, I was using them and wanted to support the company.

I have since gotten the Creative Bundle and like I said some of their better EQ's and Comps. With their latest release I can say these guys mean business. They are refining their product, making it better as they go along.

And I also have my eye on the MXXX. : )

If it were me, I would get some of the basic tools to start with. The EQs, Comps, Reverb, and go from there! The stuff they give away for free are really some in-depth stuff! So don't let that stop you from trying them out.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account