2014/02/11 19:47:57
Chris in Indy
I haven't been around for a while, but I just listened to your newest and just as usual you are doing great. You have really gotten a handle on this stuff. I really like your work. Some day when I grow up, I want to be just like you. (and AT)
2014/02/11 19:51:28
Chris in Indy
agincourtdb
I was visiting to ask an X3 question and saw that I hadn't answered a couple posts above. :-) How are you?

We could use a reunion .................. and so could cake. I bet the admins don't realize what they have thrown away, with this group.  
2014/02/16 21:39:20
AT
Chris, post some stuff.  this place is dead.

@
2014/02/17 14:18:28
ecamburn
Europa the moon?  That's a cool piece Dave.  Just recently watched a couple tutorials about how to generate nice pad sounds using long reverbs    

while we're waiting for Chris, here's a new one from me from a couple weeks back.

http://soundcloud.com/atm0spher1c/next-dot
2014/02/17 18:13:47
Chris in Indy
 I have forgotten how to post links, if this doesn't work by pasting it into your browser, tell me how.

https://soundcloud.com/christopher-mracna/new-arrangement-1

2014/02/18 10:01:40
ecamburn
Nice one Chris.  Very peaceful tune.  I could easily see this as part of a movie soundtrack. 
2014/02/18 10:45:42
Chris in Indy
ecamburn
Nice one Chris.  Very peaceful tune.  I could easily see this as part of a movie soundtrack. 

Thanks. Unfortunately nothing used here is from P5. I was watching the movie "The Book of Eli" for about the hundredth time, and thought of this as an alternative ending music accompaniment. In the movie. Eli, (Denzel Washington) is put to rest and the girl (Solara) decides to return home. She straps on Eli's machete and starts walking down that long highway home. It was done in Sonar XII.  
2014/02/18 17:35:38
Chris in Indy
Maybe one of you can give me some advise about something. I don't know when this might have happened, because I don't use Cakewalk TTS-1 synth very offend, but I doesn't seem to work in P5. I get an error every time I try to load it. Do any of you still use it in P5, and if you do, does it load alright?  
2014/02/19 11:24:01
AT
Great song.  Peaceful, as Eric said, but not sappy.  Great pad.  They should have got you for the money.

@
2014/02/19 11:33:52
AT
Eric,

this is the same yet different from your earlier work.  It is interesting to see how your music has developed.  I still have your songs from the P5 CD I did on my iPod and smile every time they come on.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account