2016/01/26 13:52:26
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Hey Folks,

We have added Offline Authorization now to Rapture Pro and Rapture Session. This update also includes a number of fixes. You can find more information in the attached link.

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013441/Rapture-Pro-Session-2-0-4-Update

The 2.0.4 update is available in for all Rapture Pro and Rapture Session owners. To install it, open the Cakewalk Command Center
2016/01/26 14:41:09
cowboydan
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]
Hey Folks,

We have added Offline Authorization now to Rapture Pro and Rapture Session. This update also includes a number of fixes. You can find more information in the attached link.

http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013441/Rapture-Pro-Session-2-0-4-Update

The 2.0.4 update is available in for all Rapture Pro and Rapture Session owners. To install it, open the Cakewalk Command Center

I got the update for Rapture Pro, but didn't see any update for Rapture session. Are they combined in CCC? I have two directorys for Rapture Pro and Rapture Session.
2016/01/26 15:31:36
Geert Jonkheer
Hi Danny,

I have managed to upgraded Rapture Pro. However Rapture Session in Command Center still show 2.0.3.96 and so is the plugin in SONAR. It seems that the upgraded Rapture Pro download in command center does not cover session as well. Can you also place the new software for Rapture Session in Command Center. Thanks.

Geert
2016/01/26 15:32:13
Lance Riley [Cakewalk]

I got the update for Rapture Pro, but didn't see any update for Rapture session. Are they combined in CCC? I have two directorys for Rapture Pro and Rapture Session.

Rapture Session 2.0.4.25 was in the process of getting turned on. You should be able to check again and see it.
2016/01/26 15:51:18
Geert Jonkheer
It works, thanks.

Geert
2016/01/26 16:39:00
Grem
D/L now!! Thanks CW TEam!! You just made my day!!. Now I can finally play with this synth like I really want to with a "real" controller!!
2016/01/30 17:27:08
dmbaer
I upgraded Command Center to latest version.  Then I updated Rapture Pro.  The 2.0.3 version had been working (registered and authorized).  The new version now has sound dropouts suggesting it is not authorized.  I could find no option in the Command Center screen to re-authorize.

Also, I'm very disappointed to see that the Cubase problem is *still* present.  I traded quite a few emails with a CW engineer about this and confirmed with another Cubaser use that the problem is not local to my DAW.  I'm having a hard time retaining any confidence in you guys.
2016/01/31 10:11:07
lambdoid
The bug that causes the plugin to crash in Reaper is still there, despite me reporting it when it first came out. Every time I switch octaves on my Indigo 2 keyboard(sends SysEx), the plugin crashes Still not fixed, still not a happy customer. Doesn't happen in Sonar. How hard can it be to get Rapture to ignore SysEx instead of having a fit? This is a real showstopper.
2016/01/31 10:11:07
lambdoid
The bug that causes the plugin to crash in Reaper is still there, despite me reporting it when it first came out. Every time I switch octaves on my Indigo 2 keyboard(sends SysEx), the plugin crashes Still not fixed, still not a happy customer. Doesn't happen in Sonar. How hard can it be to get Rapture to ignore SysEx instead of having a fit? This is a real showstopper.
2016/02/01 12:28:09
fantini
While the X64 version of Rapture Pro seems to be OK, I'm having problems with the update 4 X32 version.  I'll give an example that seems to be somewhat consistent on my system.  With Rapture Pro Factory Library selected:  Orchestral Stacks: Choose "Cathedral Ensemble":  After that preset is established, then choose "Big Mix Choir".  That preset attempts to load but loading process is never accomplished.  Most other computer functions are frozen at that point.  If you attempt to X out of Sonar, there is a crash.  Again, the X64 version does not seem to have this problem.

Also, in an unrelated issue, I've noticed the multi-sample file sizes are far less than in previous versions.  In the old versions I had well over 14 GB in multi-samples; in the new version it seems to be around 5.15 GB.  I'm considering that perhaps there are more Flac files in the new version, but I'm not sure yet.

i7-6700, 16GB RAM - Steinberg UR44 - Novation Impulse 61 - JBL LSR308 Monitors - Sonar Platinum Lexington 64 & 32 - Harmor - Rapture Pro - GPO - Harmless - Z3TA 2 - Octopus - Primary vocal and voice mikes: AT4040 and Cad VSM-1 Tube.  Studio type: Open windows, birds, and next to a railroad track.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account